84

Kartik Aaryan pov:

Sara is finally back to Mumbai but I couldn't meet her due to my hectic schedule. Suddenly my phone was pining like it's going to burst anytime.

So I decided to open and see what's it's about. I opened to see there were many whatsapp and Instagram messages with the video where a guy went to kiss Sara hands when she was trying to click selfies with the people who were waiting for her.

My mood was totally disturbed by this video and this was not even the first time. I have always told her to get a bodyguard but she never gets one. So I could control my angry but I also wanted to know how she is.

"Kartik, you can leave . I will speak to others." My team members said as they would have also seen the video.

"Thanks." I said rushing to her house.

I didn't care about media or anyone I just wanted to meet her. I didn't even know she was in her house still I just went and knocked the door.

"Hey Kartik, I was hesitant to disturb you but you came." Amrita mam hugged me as soon as she saw it was me.

"How can I be somewhere else.?? What happened ??" I asked her.

"I don't know Kartik . She is just inside her room and didn't come nor speak to us." Amrita mam said.

"It's okay I am there right. I will take care and the only thing you should worry now is to make her a healthy sweet or any sweet which she likes ." I said with a smile and went to see her.

"Princess ." I said entering the room as it was closed.

I saw her lying in the bed with a expression less face and her eyes were puffy indicating she has been thinking about the incident for a very long time.

"Sara." I said joining the bed and facing her.

"Why Kartik, why it only happens to me . You know how much I respect others and even click pictures with everyone then why Kartik. It's just I don't understand what I did wrong or should I also behave like others." She spoke.

"Shhh shhh shhh. Don't speak like that Sara. The world is cruel and that boy would have done to anyone and not only you." I said.

"Kartik I know as I am celebrity everyone came to my rescue and even it's filmed but imagine what he would do when there are no camera around to a ordinary person. I hate this people." Sara said making my guess true that she was debating about it for a very long time.

"I know I hope he hasn't or not going to misbehave with anyone." I said.

"Hmm let's hope Kartik." She said . It was really hurting me to see her like this.

"Sara. I know it's not the best to ask now still I am asking you is there anything I can do to make it better.??" I asked not knowing how to Handel the situation.

"Yes you can and you already have ." Her answer confused me more.

"What ??" I asked .

"I just wanted you near me and you are here so I guess I am good ." She said coming close to me.

She hugged me so tightly and was hidden in my chest. She did the same during our last day shoot.

"I can be here as long as you want." I said kissing her forehead.

I gave her some time to go back to normal and then I asked her "did you eat ??"

"Yes." She liked.

"Sara ???? I will ask you only once." I said.

"Okay i didn't eat anything." She said the truth.

"I know you will do this . Wait I will be back. " I said to her and left the room.

I went to the kitchen to get her the lunch and Amrita said it would take 15 minutes for the sweet to be prepared.

"Sara come on say aaaaa." I said feeding her.

"Sara...Kartik .." I could hear Amrita calling our name before entering the room.

"Yes ." I replied and Sara was very silent today.

"I have brought sweets ." Amrita said joining us the bed.

"Sara. You need to have a bodyguard and it's not for discussion." I said.

"Yes Kartik do tell her , she is not listening to me only." Amrita mam added.

"No Kartik, and you know I don't like it." She said.

I was really angry with that guy and now Sara is added more fuel to it. I didn't know how to react so I just got up and left the room.

"Kartik Kartik Kartik." I heard Sara running to me.

"Sorry babu,. I know you are worried about me and I was not trying to make you angry. So as you said it's not for discussion you can or my mom can or my dad or anyone can select a bodyguard for me it's your wish and I won't say no but still you guys found I will be doing my routine because I don't want to give him the satisfaction that he is won and I have lost ." She said looking my eyes.

"Kartik .... haan main galat." She said so cutely by holding her ears.

"Okay I forgive you." I said Hugging her.

"That's my Kartik." She smiled so that I will smile.

"Will you stay tonight ??" She said me after debating whether to ask to not.

"Do you really have to ask that ??" I said by raising my eyebrow.

"I know I dont need to ask still I wanted to make sure you are okay." She said with a pout.

"Okay okay stop your pout. Tell me what shall we do." I asked her.

"Movie time " she said jumping up and down.

"Only if you stop behaving like a small baby." I said with a straight face even though I enjoy her childish side.

Even though Sara was normal I know second time had a great impact on her. She said it was normal and she was fine and went to the gym next day but she was really afraid to pose to paparazzi and she literally ran to her car.

This is why I didn't go to my house next day as I know Sara would need me.

She ran coming to the home and as soon as she saw me she just hugged me and started crying .

"Why are you crying baby." I asked her

"You were right Kartik, I thought I could Handel it but I can't. I know it takes time and I and also happy that you are here to held me grounded." She said crying.

"Okay why are you crying for that, please stop that. We can't avoid others who loves us because of a guy ." I said to make her calm.

'You are so gonna pay for this .' I spoke to myself.

I tried to stay with her whole day but unfortunately I had to leave in the evening .

"Amrita please see a body guard for her." I said before leaving the house.

Authors note:

How's this chapter and the before  one do leave your feedback n comments or in personal message