68

Sara pov :

This Kartik is not to be trusted, how could he act like she was sleeping and made me to tell my genuine feelings . He is really something but I am glad Atleast he knows how I feel about him.

Some where in playing with Kartik hair I feel asleep. When I woke up we were in the same position. Kartik was sleeping with his head on my lap and I was resting on the back rest. I opened my mobile to see its 9:00 , so I decided to make Kartik sleep on a pillow and freshened up to meet MA and pa. They were enjoying coffee ☕️ with news paper and some doctor talk.

"Good morning , I wish I could join you guys in the conversation but then again I am not a doctor." I said joining them.

"Haha, why Beta I am sure you can take part in our conversation ." MA said.

"Yeah Sara come on answer this question." Pa asked a question and I replied from what I know.

"See you are already participating, so don't feel." Ma said.

"Wow are you leaving home ." She asked once she saw me in different clothes.

"No MA, I am not leaving till dinner and then I have to check last minute packing and then late night flight to catch." I said.

"Did Kartik trouble you a lot ?? He didn't allow you to sleep at all . I saw you guys in the morning and I even told him to sleep on the our room he didn't listen ." Ma asked with concerned.

"It's no problem MA, even if he hasn't asked I would have done so it's nothing actually." I replied.

"Sara, like I said to Kartik yesterday you and him are going to make us mad. The things you do in the name of love. And you guys think you are disturbing others and end up getting hurt ." MA Said.

"Haha what shall we do MA, it's very different and the problem is as soon as I said in national television we didn't expect so many people to like us as a couple. Everyone wants us to get married. You saw what happen in Lucknow and Kartik being called sartik, it's just so over whelming and sudden." I said smiling.

" that's also true Sara, go and wake him up let's do something fun after having breakfast." Pa said.

"Pa please say you didn't eat because of us, you are weak and you need to eat in time and you too MA. We are actors our time are not fixed so don't wait for me or Kartik." I said in concerned.

"We has fruits and we waited to actual breakfast with you guys as you both are there ." MA said.

"I believe you guys but please here don't do this MA and pa." I said leaving to wake up Kartik.

I went to the room to see him sleeping. I sat near him and just watched how cute he was. Trust me guys I have watched him sleep so many times still I am not over it. While watching his peaceful state I remembered how he made me scared yesterday. So it's a time for tit for tat baby. I said to myself.

The coffee was super hot as Kartik takes his time to wake up. So I carefully place his finger on the saucer and poured little coffee on him. Ouch.....

"Owwwwwwwwwww" Kartik said waking up.

"Good morning my hero." I said smiling .

"What is this Sara ?? This is how you wake me up ??" He  asked me.

"Oyi, it's better than how you woke me up yesterday." I said with a grin.

"Okay okay we are equal now." He replied .

"Come on we will have breakfast." I  said leaving him  alone with the coffee.

After having breakfast with the whole family we went to the hall.