79

Sara pov :

"It's so cute Sara ." My mom said as she knows this cafe.

"Thank you, whole idea was mine." I said pointing to the decorations.

"Yes planning surprises for Kartik you have mastered it ." My mom teased me.

"Ibrahim What happened to you." I asked as he was looking bored.

"No music no dance it's boring... I want my new year to be classy." He said.

"It's just 9:00, wait for it." I said to me and he didn't reply back.

"We are here..." Kartik finally txted me. It was 9:30 when he came.

"Mom I will be back." I said leaving the room and went to the garden.

"I am in the garden just leave your parents inside and come to the garden." I txted back as calling will make them guess.

"Okay ." Kartik replies and he joined me in five minutes.

"Seriously Kartik half an hour ." I asked him.

"Trust me my mom and sister have really worked on their dress, you will know once you see them, don't blame me because I had no idea." He said.

"Okay come let's tell them." I said going to the window side where they may see and took the mike. I have placed speakers inside through which they can hear us.

"Attention everyone.... namastey... so yes me and Kartik have planned this well it's fully me still Kartik knows the plan....

So as want our families also to like each other like you love us we decided it would be a great opportunity to get know each one of us.

My family is in upstairs and Kartik is in downstairs.

So can choose a place where ever you wish and haffun.

Kartik and I will be outside still 11:45 and will join you guys after that." I said and played some mild songs.

"What are we going to do ??" Kartik asked.

"We are not going to turn back and see what they are doing nor using our mobile . First we are going to have a candle light dinner." I said pulling to the dinner table which was set for us with lanterns and roses and heart.

"Is this valentine day or new year." He asked by seeing the decorations.

"Does it matter both are celebrated with love and is full of love ." I said with a grin.

"Why do you waste so much money in celebration." Kartik asked me.

"Trust me Priya is very happy that she can use all the lanterns and candles and balloons we have got each other for our birthday and surprises. Only flower is new rest all is old. And I don't spend time with industry it's always family and close friends so I would do anything for them and nothing is harm in that." I said smiling.

"Can't believe we have brought each other so much fair lights , balloons and lanterns." Kartik laughed thinking about us.

"What can I say you are romantic at heart and I am weak and hopeless in love when it comes to you." I said with my vulnerability visible in my eyes.

"Sara don't make me cry with your sweet words. You have no idea how much you mean to me and where I have kept you in my life." Kartik said.

"Now you are making me emotional with these big words." I said pouting.

"Come on let's hug it out and go back to fun mode." Kartik suggested.

"And who placed the chair opposite see it's very difficult to even hug. " he said pulling the chair towards him.