52

Kartik Aaryan pov:

Hey Sara , are you free today ??" I asked as she picked up the phone.

"Areey, Kartik why are you in such a hurry. Where is good morning and how are you ??" She asked without understanding the problem.

"Hey princess, good morning and how are you babu??" I asked by hearing her happy voice.

" good morning to you too. I am very fine Kartik and I am super happy that you called me." She said with a smile.

"I see princess. Okay tell me are you free today ??" I went directly to the question before we change our track.

"I am not sure Kartik, I may have an hour or two."

"Okay no worries , just come to home and text me when you start from the rehearsal."

"Okay sure . Anything important??" She asked.

"Nothing why do you ask ??"

"No you kept on asking when I am free and you didn't give me any reason why I have to come there." She asked.

"Just come and you will know." I didn't know how to break her.

"Okay Kartik, I am running late. Will see you in the evening." She said hanging the phone.

As I said Sara texted me when she left the dance class. Sanchita and me very also there in my home before Sara.

She didn't have time to change her dress. She just came straight from the dance class.

"Sorry ma,pa I came straightly from the dance class and have gym class to attend." Sara said as soon as she my mom and dad.

"It's okay beta, we know you very well." My mom hugged her.

"Sara it's okay if you were in gym dress." I added.

"I didn't say for my dress Kartik , I said for not freshening up." She said making me happy.

"Oh " was all I said as Sara knows how to dress according to the situation.

"Hello Sanchita." She said noticing her .

"What's the matter Kartik ??" She understand something was wrong as Sanchita was there.

"Come here, take a seat." I said pulling her to the sofa with me.

I sat near her because I didn't know how her reaction will be.

"Wait before we do anything let's all have some tea and snacks." My mom made everyone eat first.

"Okay, Sara I will start. Check these pictures." She showed her phone to Sara and continued "#sartiksir is trending it's not an issue but as ppaw movie's promotions is going to start we don't want you and Kartik to be seen together. Not like each other posts . We even wanted to unfollow each other but Kartik was very firm in not doing that or removing any of his post. So what are you telling."

"So you are basically telling that we have to pretend they we broke up when we are not even dating." Sara asked.

"There is one solution you can make it official." Sanchita added.

"How can you make it official when we haven't confessed our feeling to each other. I am sure Kartik doesn't know he loves me. And if I am not wrong I said I wanted to date Kartik Aaryan not marry him to suddenly make it public." Sara said.

"Also Kartik won't be attending this iifa." My mom said.

"Are you serious?? It's just a award show and doesn't it everyone wish to attend it. He already missed one award show because of me I don't want him to miss this also." Sara said.