89

Sara pov:

"Guys here are your scripts." Said the person who is in charge of directing big boss promotions stuff and he handed us our dialogue.

"Guys listen , we are doing a small video called inside the big boss house where you will go and show all the room and talk few things. Then you guys will enter the big boss and conduct games and apart from that and your movie is about love we thought we will do a interesting segment. You guys know there are so many stories running inside the big boss house and we want you to imitate or recreate two couple. What do you say ??" He asked us.

"Sure we would love to do." Kartik shouted in excitement which earned a glair from me .

"Sara ." He asked me.

"Sure why not it's going to be fun." I said.

"Shall we start the rehearsal." He said sitting down and Kartik was not making the rehearsal easy .

"Sir if you don't mind can you give us 20 minutes we will look into the papers and we will directly go to the set for a final rehearsal ." I said.

"Sure, but don't disappoint me." He said leaving us alone.

"Are you mad Kartik, we don't have all time . Now be serious ." I said with my angry tone which made me serious.

As I said we prepared for 20 minutes and went to the director.

"Shall we start Sara and Kartik ." He asked us

"Yes." Kartik replied.

So we were keep on describing each room and then we were suppose to enter into the best ro of all.

"Shall we go to our favourite room."I asked as per the dialogue.

"No it's your favourite." I replied guessing Kartik went of out flow. It was suppose to me not mine alone everyone favourite room.

"No it's yours." Kartik said.

"No it's yours." I too joined him not to leave him alone to get scolding.

"Okay it's ours. " Kartik said.

"Cut." Director said even though it's a rehearsal.

We were suppose to do ddlg moment and when I saw Kartik actually doing the scene make me nostalgic.

"Kartik , get down  this train is not going anywhere." I said in a flow without knowing we are acting.

"Sorry sir." I said as soon as I realised my mistake.

"Don't be Sara, it's actually nice." The director said

Then Kartik added lines to match the dialogue I said.

"Nice guys Plus you make it so exciting." The Director said.

I gave a fist  🤛 bump to Kartik .

"Wow you guys finished it sooner that I thought and it's nice trust me." Sanchita said after watching the video.

Final part of the video was us entering into the trailer. We were suppose to have a cute fight and in the excitement I didn't see before climbing the steps and my heels was not helpful. So I twisted my leg and sprained.

I shouted once the final cut was told.

"Sara,What happened " Kartik came running towards me.