81

Kartik Aaryan pov:

As my sister and Ibrahim occupied the front seats me and Sara got in the backseat. I saw Sara sitting at the other end of the seat which really made me bored.

So I went near her and she didn't mind it. Music was playing and she was humming to it.

"Guys come on why no one is talking, I am super bored." I said feeling bored.

Still no response so I decided to take my phone and use Instagram. "Kartik....." Sara said pulling my phone from me.

I know she won't like if I am in phone all the time. " what you are not speaking to me.??" I said going to my old position.

"Areey Nothing like that Kartik." She came near me and was looking my eyes daring to speak to her.

"Okay... I will speak ." I said taking her hand in mine and interviewed our hands.

"Good." Sara said kissing my hand.

"Awwww..." Kiki and Ibrahim teased us.

"Okay you guys are going to tell us what happened in the cafe??." I asked.

"Yes or you both are in trouble ." Sara said in an authority.

So kiki and Ibrahim told us everything what happened and so far it has went well.

"Okay guys you can carry on with your work." I said turning to Sara.

"I am happy they are mingling well, hope we remain the same forever Kartik." She spoke as she knows what i would tell to her.

"Thanks to some princess who has made this happen." I said.

"Yes yes also the princess wants to thank her knight in shining armour who supports her no matter what." Sara said.

"Guys we have reached the destination .... the road is deserted I guess we can party then you continue to do your cheesy romance." Ibrahim said.

"Shall we stand with the roof open." I said pointing to the car.

"I would love to." Sara said.

Ibrahim opened it and we both were standing and all the windows were open.

"I have brought our cool drinks ." Kiki said giving it to us... what we are responsible people.

After enjoying the cool drinks and the wind we decided to stop and take selfies. We even did some musically videos which was super fun.

After making sure we have enough for today we decided to head back.

Everyone got inside except Sara.

"Sara what happened ??" I asked her.

"Shh." She said and come to my side of the car.

"Now you are scaring me." I said the truth.

"—————-" silence was her reply and she slowly climbed on my lap.

I didn't mind as I am going to miss her for a week.

"I just want to be like this for sometime in silence." She said sitting on my lap and hugging me tightly.

"Sure." I said blushing.

I also saw Ibrahim and Kiki were teasing us in a low voice so I would not understand what they are speaking.

Songs were changed ... yes as you all guessed more romantic songs were played.

"Kartik....." I slowly heard Sara calling me after some time.

"Yes princess..." I said so that she can tell me why she called me.