47

Sara pov:

Flashback continues

After forming a team boys vs girls, all our secrets were out.

"Can we face time taimur " Kartik asked.

"I am not sure Kartik... he would have been sleeping." I said.

"Yeah Sara, atleast call dad and check. I miss him so much." Ibrahim said.

"Okay wait let me call." I said calling my dad.

I saw Kartik moving far away from me.

"Areey come here...." I said pulling him towards me but he was stuck to the place where he was standing.

"It's just koki is scared of your dad." Kiki joked.

"Koki????" Ibrahim asked Kartik.

"Yes Ibrahim it is my pet name." He replied.

"Why don't you call him koki ??" Ibrahim started asking questions.

"I just want to call him with a name which no one calls." I said.

" prince , hero and Kartik is called by his fans. So there is nothing unique in that." Ibrahim teased me.

"But my name sounds so good when Sara calls." Karthi came to my defence.

My Kartik always leave me in awe  and make me fall for him harder and harder, if it's even possible.

As my father did not pick up my call I called Kareena and she attended.

"Hey Kareena... how are you ??" I greeted her and had it in loudspeaker so others can hear.

"I am good Sara, how's are you ??" Kareena asked me.

"I am good bebo."

"Yeah yeah it's clear in your voice. A little bird said your boyfriend is with you." She teased me.

"You too bebo, you know me and Kartik recently. Ask him yourself."

"Hello bebo...." Kartik greeted.

"Oh so the love birds are together and I have no idea why you called me." She was teasing us.

" it's Raksha Bandhan Kareena so we thought we would wish taimur also." Ibrahim spoke.

"You are also there Ibrahim ??" Kareena asked in confusion as she was in normal phone call.

"No Kareena, Ibrahim and kiki are in video call." I explained.

"Achaa..... nice of you guys spending quality time with them. Taimur is in sleepy mood but he is not willing to sleep. I will try my best but if he doesn't speak you have to call again tomorrow." Bebo said.

"No problem" Kartik spoke.

Kartik also connected taimur. As Kareena said he didn't speak much but it all brought a smile in our faces by watching him.

Time ran fast and we ended the video call to have dinner.

After the dinner we were in our room and Kartik said he was to sleep on my lap. He got a video call from his mom. I thought he would get up from my lap and go far away to attend the call but to my surprise he attended from the same position and even showed me to his mother.

"Thank you Kartik." I said kissing his forehead.

"Why suddenly princess??" He asked.

"For everything Kartik from sending Rakhi to my brother, video calling and now this."