13

Sara pov:

I really loved our carpool . I never thought Kartik would think of this to spend time together. He is so cute..

"Shall we go out to dinner ." Kartik asked me .

"What's the special occasion Kartik ?? "

"Can't I take my princess to dinner. " he gave his puppy dog face.

"Of course, I would love to come with you."

"My friend suggested this restaurant and so we are going to try. The manager is his friend so anyways he booked a table for me and I am taking me with you."

I was  wearing a cotton olive green dress adorned with pretty red embroidery, Kartik was dressed in a white tee and black tracksuit.

I kept my hair open and went for an all-casual look, while Kartik added an athleisure touch to his look.

The food was amazing in the restaurant. We didn't follow our diet as we were given all the top dishes in the restaurant to taste. I know I have to work very hard the next day.

"Sara, come on yaar one night. Just taste."

"You know how I am Kartik, I just can't eat this."

"Okay What if I come to gym with you tomorrow and do a very hard exercise to maintain balance ??"

"Would you really do it.?? " how can Kartik do such sweet things and make me fall for him even more. Not fair

"Even I have to maintain my figure right. It doesn't matter where I do my exercise."

"Okay, then I don't mind." I made a funny face with my tongue out.

"Come on, enjoy today." He said pushing a piece of paratha into my mouth.

When it was the time for dessert, they brought their three top dessert. As we were already full we decided to share one plate rather than wasting.

"Kartik, I want you to feed me." From the first time he feed me I always wanted him to do once again. So I took this opportunity.

"Okay." He didn't ask any questions or even wonder why I asked.

"You didn't wonder why I asked suddenly ??"

"Nope, not at all. Just don't over think or I will stop feeding you."

"Sorry hero sir, you continue." I said blushing.

After having an amazing dinner with my favourite person. We thanked the restaurant owner and the chefs. When we were in the car we decided to stay for few minutes and leave as we ate so much.

We were both seated in the back as usual. " I am so full Sara, I just want to lie down." Karthi said.

"Just keep your leg on my lap and relax."

Kartik didn't think even once as he started to keep his legs on my lap.

" Are you Okay now. Why did you have to eat so much.??" I was asking him holding his hand.

*flash* *flash* *click* *click * *flash* *flash* *click* *click * we both turned to the source. It was none other than the paparazzi. How did they find it.

I suddenly bend down so that they won't click my face. Then Kartik decided to sit properly and we decided to leave. But the pictures still appeared on the Instagram and it was going crazy.

We always drop each other at two blocks from our house so it we would escape from paparazzi.

"Just text me your gym timings. I will pick you up."

"No Kartik, i will come directly to gym as I have a work outside. Maybe you can drop me after the workout." I said thinking about the commitment with my mom.

"Sure. Just text me the timings."

"Good night my hero." I said closing the car door.

The next day after my work is over, I went to the gym. It seems my everyone in my gym loves Kartik and doesn't have any problem in him sharing the guy with me. He was taking selfies with the people in my gym.

Isn't he really a national crush ??

Kartik made sure today I tried all the hardcore workouts which he does. To my surprise I gave my best as I didn't want Kartik to think I am worst.

Everyone was so shocked about my today's workout. What can I say, I try really hard to be the best when Kartik is around me.

After the workout I decided to rest a little.

"Sara, I would like you to come to my house."

"What ?? "

"Yeah, I have been thinking for a long time to introduce you to them but there was no proper time. And by yesterday's picture I guess both our families would have been worried."

"What" I asked again as if it's the only word I know.

"My mom that's I would hurt you by being close with you. So I have to make her know you so she won't constantly be worried about us."

"Okay, it's not that I am against meeting them. But suddenly with this dress do you think it's appropriate."

"Come on its fine. She has seen all your interviews and pictures. And moreover Kareena knows me and your brother is always in touch with me so they would convince your dad and mom."

"Okay okay I would love to meet aunty, but this meeting went slightly in a wrong direction I will blame you."

"Accepted princess. I will text my mom that I am bringing you home."

"The future daughter-in-law is meeting them for the first time. That's how the media will publish tomorrow ." I said thinking of all the possibilities.

"Yeah but what shall we do, some times we have to go with flow." He spoke like a mature person.

"By the way, I am sitting in the front. I know if I sit back you will give me a sad look and I will drop this idea."

I don't know why Kartik was so keen on meeting them today.

I was sitting in the back. Kartik didn't speak a word till we reach his house. He opened the car door and started to enter when he found I didn't come out. So he came to my side and opened the door for me. He was giving me a very serious look, so I got out of the car and followed him.

A story by Sanjana Suresh