8

Sara pov:

shooting was so much fun and challenging than I expected. As Imtiaz Ali sir said we came to know the scenes only a day before we are about to shoot it.

The story was amazing. We decided to give our best, even though the director was satisfied we ended up doing extra more takes to see if we can do better than the selected one.

There were some scenes in the movie which requires us to take a bike ride.

Sometimes the director or camera man has to say cut thrice only then me and Kartik realise that we are acting.

Kartik insisted that we eat together as much as possible and we used the hotel as the hang out place when we didn't have any shoot.

Kartik's favourite place was India gate and sometimes we go around and enjoy each other's company.

It's the last week of shooting in Delhi. Kartik and I are hanging out in the hotel.

"Kartik....take me on a bike ride" I said to him.

"Are you serious"

"Yes, Kartik I am damn serious. We only have a week to enjoy so I want you to take me on a bike ride." I demanded him like a girl friend.

"Okay, anything for my princess. But where shall we go ??"

"India gate,  your favourite place."

"One condition, if fans sees I am not taking you again." he is very keen in not giving any false hope to his fans.

As predicted there were so many fans.As they have seen us shooting the bike scenes for the movie it was not a big issue still Kartik got angry. So we just turned back to the hotel.

"Sara did you see what happened ?? This is why I said I am not taking you on a bike ride. Why don't you listen to me at all." He sounded very mad.

"I just wanted to have fun. I never expected this video to become viral. Sorry Kartik." I rushed to my room.

I have never seen Kartik angry and I couldn't accept the fact that he is angry because of me.

The next day I tried to be very professional, it's been like all my energy was drained yesterday. It has been two days since the incident took place.

Imtiaz sir: Sara be ready by 4 am, we are going trekking.

I got the director's message. It's his way to relaxing busy a busy schedule

Sara: sure sir. I replied back.

As per the instructions I was ready and went to the lobby. When I could not locate nor reach Imtiaz sir through mobile I walked towards the reception.

"Do you know where Imtiaz sir is?? I could not reach him." I asked the receptionist.

"He left a message for you Mam." The receptionist handed me a folded letter.

"I know something is wrong with you and Kartik. And Kartik approached me yesterday that he will resolve it. So take all the time you want but I want the old Sara back. ~Imtiaz Ali" was written .

As I searched for Kartik I saw him sitting in the waiting room with two coffees, I ran towards him.

"I am so sorry Kartik" i said hugging him and continued " I never meant anything to happen and  moreover I am sorry that I made you angry."

"Are you mad princess ??" He asked with a confused face.

"No, I am not mad " I replied.

"Finally we agree on the same thing." He laughed which confused me.

"I know I was angry, but did I tell it was because of you ?? I was only angry that I didn't think to get helmets so that no one would have recognised us nor made you wear a cap or cover your face with scarf. I wanted to be discreet and I didn't do anything about it. That's it." He explained when I didn't speak.

I know I am kind of emotional person but why did I make such a big fuss over a small issue.

"Promise me , you won't be mad me." I said hugging him tightly.

"How can I be angry or mad at my princess. Never. It's a promise Sara." He Said with a dashing smile. "But "

"But" I repeated when he stopped after to speak .

"But if you are sad or do something like this I am sure next time I am going to kidnap you. I won't be asking Imtiaz Ali Sir's help." He said with a serious tone.

"I won't Kartikkkkkkk...." I stressed his name to indicate that my old self is back. "Now don't speak and let's be in this same position for few minutes." I embraced the hug for missing two days of fun with Kartik.

"I would love to stand like this all day, but don't you want me to give you a bike ride ??" He asked after 5 minutes.

"Whatttttt" I asked in pure shock.

"It's 4:30 in the morning and I am sure no one will be there now, plus I have helmets to be on the safe side." Kartik said with his killer dashing smile.

"Then why are we waiting let's go." I said pulling him towards the bike

Thus we decided go take early morning bike ride for the whole week. We visited India gate a lot and sometimes we just rode with no destination.

It was our final day in Delhi. Everyone became over emotional on the sets. Even though it's been only 66 days it felt like we have know each other for a very long time.

"Shall we got out for dinner. I really want to celebrate our wrap." Kartik said .

"What about our fans??"

"We shall arrive separately. We can avoid any further fans entering into the restaurant. Leave it to me."

"Okay, i am ready then." I shouted with excitement as it's  a dateee datee.

"Let me guess, you are going to wear white chudi for the dinner."

"Yes hero, that's exactly what I am gonna wear."

A story by Sanjana Suresh