96

Sara pov :

Finally I am back from Bangalore and Kartik also has arrived from Hyderabad. As our arriving time was different and not to many obvious we decided to meet at the interview spot.  I arrived in Micky mouse shirt and shorts. I entered my vanity van as usual and clothes were displayed before me. I asked my team to enquire what colour dress Kartik was wearing.

After few calls and minutes I was shown his picture. ( our team are very close ) .

"You know what to do ." I said my designer.

I was given the dress and I got ready soon.

I was very eagerly waiting for Kartik to see but seems like he was taking forever to get ready. I made many plans to surprise him but he is in his own world.

 I made many plans to surprise him but he is in his own world

So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I very well knew paparazzi are waiting to click us . Yet I went before his vanity van and by seeing him his team members rushed to inform .

I could see Payal leaving the van and after that a sleepy head guy with a coffee ☕️ cup in his hand and with a confused mind came .

Once he saw me , he slipped while getting down the stairs.

"Slowly ." I said and I was controlling so hard to not laugh as I know he slipped because of me . He would have never guessed in thousand years that I would wait for  him  before his vanity van .

As I expected paparazzi people spotted this small gesture of us and started taking video and pictures and suddenly I didn't feel the need to hide or avoid Kartik .

I just went with the flow. As usual Kartik was guiding me as I am very careless around him. We posed for few picture and had a great time with paparazzi until we were called to endure the whole day promotion.

We had to do many shows, some were nice , the worst part is we had to repeat the same thing or many things were constantly asked about our personal life .

Huh ah , about movie and work related questions I never avoid them .

Finally the interview was over. I decided to leave home when I got a call from Kartik.

"Coming to my house ??" He asked .

"No Kartik , we are leaving to Ahmedabad tomorrow and we would be travelling for few days . So why not let's spend some time with our parents.  I also have to video call my dad and brother. "

"Okay." Was his reply but his tone clearly said he doesn't want me to spend alone in my home .

"It's just one night , and both are super tried from travelling and non stop interviews. So why not you rest and Kartik you look like a zombie 🧟‍♂️. You better take care of that or I won't spend rest of the time with you ." I blackmailed him because that always work.

"Sure , princess . When I have not listened to you ." He said ending the call clearly knowing I won't change my decision.

I am not sure about him , I had a good night sleep and the next day I choose all the necessary things needed for my travel .

"Sara , let me help you ." My mom said entering the room.

"Mom , it's okay I can manage ." I said her .

"Don't lie, I know how busy you are . From childhood you would always like to pack your own bag and if you couldn't fit all , you will come to me . So don't worry I will personally pack all the things you choose." She said.

"Thanks mom ." I said kissing her cheeks. This is why I like my mom so much , I don't need to speak at all she will always be there for me and ibrahim and understand us.

After break fast I left to the interview location. I was having my phone with me and keep on checking to see if there is a call or a message from Kartik but seems like he was very angry with me for not spending time with him .

"Hey , did Kartik arrive ." I greeted my team as soon I saw them .

"No , I don't think so ." Were the reply from three people .

"Shall we see today costume ." I asked and they showed me. I searched for a long time as it all felt like repeating the same style in different colour . Finally a dress caught my eyes.

"Take that out ." I pointed to a white top .

"I thought you won't choose this." They said handing it to me.

"Can I see the whole set ??" I asked Anitha .

"You can pair it with these three pant ." Anitha showed me and I instantly liked unicorn colour and choose it.

"Let's have a unicorn 🦄 Colour eye makeup ." I said to my makeup team .

First there were all hesitant but once I wore the
dress , everyone agreed it looked nice on me.

Adrian came with many hairstyle and as we tried for puma differently I went on with two side pony tails.

"Anita , I need a small help . Ask Sanchitha or Payal to pick up a similar top to Kartik. " I said and she did it right away.

Sanchita took a while to get the matching top but being Sanchita she managed to pull it off.

As usual I kept the news that we are wearing matching dress from Kartik

As usual I kept the news that we are wearing matching dress from Kartik. So when we came out he was shocked to see us matching similar colours and also from my outfit.

His eyes were like struck which indicated he really liked it .

"Shall we leave to the location ." Payal said.

"Sanchita , how about Kartik and I give a grand entrance in green Mini Cooper." I suggested.

Both my team and Kartik team including Kartik where looking like I was alien.

"Sanchitha , Anita any problem??." I asked them .

"I don't think so sara, as it's very common for co actors to travel together for promotion." She said still having that shocked look.

"Then why are we waiting, as it's a small distance you follow us back , me and Kartik will go alone ." I said pulling Kartik hand and going to the car.

I pinched Kartik to make his shocked look disappear.

"Huh, why did you do that ??" He asked shouting .

"What happened to you , you are looking like a stuck video ." I joked.

"My single heart can't take such a big change." He said dramatically.

"Shall we go or we will be late ." I said and he started driving .