10

Sara pov:

I am back from Delhi. I thought my crush would fade away if i knew Kartik personally, but it didn't happen as I predicted.

I just want to be with him all the time. Just imagine what if I was doing only movie with him for my whole life, but it's not possible.

"Sara, How was your shooting in Delhi??" My mom asked.

"Ma , it was amazing. Kartik was too kind and even when I acted very childish or matured I don't know what to say for that he was very understanding ." My mom was listening very carefully.

"I am happy that you enjoyed your work."

"But I have to tell you one thing about Kartik mom, he doesn't want me to look sad or upset. Idk why he is very keen on that. He would do anything to make me happy."

It's the only thing which is confusing me all the time. He calls me princess, he does what ever I want, he hates seeing me sad or angry. He doesn't have crush on me or like me as much as I love him. Then why he is doing so much for me.

"Do you miss Kartik right.?? " my mom asked when she saw me dozed for a very long time for our conversation.

"Yes, I miss him. But I have no idea why he is super nice to me. It's always bugging me."

"Just relax, everything will place into the right time." She said.

Both of our families know everything about us. We clicked a lot of pictures and video through out the shoot and would send to our families.

If you see Kartik and I have so much in common. He is a mummy guy, even I am very close to my mother.

He has a sister, as she is studying for doctor we could not see her so much. As for my brother as he is a star kid he gets clicked every where and attends all the events.

I finally made my bro speak with Kartik. If Ibrahim calls me while hanging out with Kartik I would make them speak. It's pretty good to say that there are friends now.

Days passed, I got a role in coolie no.1 with Varun. It's my dream come true.

As soon as I heard the news I called Kartik.

"Hey princess " was the first thing he said.

"Hello my hero, I have a wonderful news." I was shouting in excitement.

"Aww, I miss this excited and very energetic Sara around me."

"You won't believe Kartik, I am doing a movie with Varun. You know what that means."

"Yes, you like Varun more than me." He acted as if he was upset.

"Yeah, I like Varun as a co star, but not like my boyfriend and go get married kinda stuff." I spoke without thinking. What is wrong with me .

"What ??" He asked in shock.

"Nothing, I mean he has Natasha. Even though if he doesn't have a girl friend he would have ended with alia."

"Lair."

"Really Kartik, no ones tells this before media so I too didn't. But I am kinda envious with Varun and alia friendship. I too want someone like that in my life ."

"So you want me to be Varun and you would be alia." I am guessing he would be grinning now.

"No,no then we won't end up together." There I blurted again.

"Cough... cough ... cough ... cough"

"Sorry Kartik, I didn't mean in that way."

"It's okay princess, even I don't want us to be Varun and alia. Their relationship is rare and let's make ours also something rare." He said sincerely.

"Okay Kartik, I have a question which is really disturbing me from the time I came back to Mumbai. Can I ask??"

"How many times should I tell you not to ask permission. Just ask??"

"Okay, I know you are super friendly and cool with all co stars and actress you meet. But why do you do everything I ask mainly if I am sad or angry."

"Because you are my princess." I know it's the answer.

"Kartik. Come on I am not a kid."

"Okay, it's just you are always hyper active, energetic, happy, carefree girl." He stopped .

"But"

"You take everything easily, even your personal problem or your family you don't hesitate to speak . You always have your smile. But when it comes to me you become sad and I can't imagine I am affecting such a happy person."

"Are you for real Kartik , you gotta be kidding me. I am smiling now it's all in the past, what's the use of worrying over that. I had been sad for many times in the past, it's just you don't that." I paused.

Kartik was so silent as he was making sure to hear all my words.

"Listen, Yes I kinda take your matters seriously because you are handsome, friendly, family guy and fun . I just said out of nowhere I wanted to date you and I never said any other name. And all the reporter caught you. Where ever you go it's always Sara ,Sara. So I am upset that I put you in such a situation and brought you only sadness." I completed my real explanation and I love him so much.

"So basically we feel we are responsible for one other. Hifi" Kartik took it very lightly.

"Kartik. What do you mean ??"

"It's very simple. We both think we feel guilty for each other and we make our friendship very complicated. So from now on.."

"Please, don't say anything. Then I will regret it for my whole life." I stopped him from speaking.

"Princess, listen. I am not angry or upset with you . As I say in interviews I am happy and flattered that you spoke about me and you like me. And the way you treat me  as if you are my no.1 fan makes me happy. I seriously have no idea why you like me so much. So I promise I won't don't anything out of guilty for now. Let's continue our friendship without that and let's see. What about you ??"

"Wow, Kartik I didn't expect from you. Okay I too will forgot everything and be your princess."

"Yes, you will always be my princess. Anything for you. At your service princess." He teased which made me blush.

It's really good to hear that I am his princess.

"So if I am your princess, what will you be ??"

"Just a ordinary guy, like servants"

"Kartik I said with a angry tone." I hate when he says he is ordinary.

"Just kidding. I am your hero right. "

"Good to know ,that you remembered . You are always a hero." Which I guess made him smile.

"What else??"

"Sorry, are you in shoot now ??" I should have asked if he was busy or not.

"In shoot, but it's a break time. I was feeling low today and your called actually cheered me."

"Achha, would you like me to say some good things about you which will make you happy more." I asked remembering his Koffee with Karan interview.

"Are you sure. If you are ready , I will listen happily."

"You are so so so cute Kartik. From the moment I saw you in dil chori song you stole my heart. I miss hanging out with you and your hugs. Any girl who is gonna marry you would be very lucky as you would do anything and everything to make her smile."I stopped myself from spilling my real feelings. "Is it okay Kartik. Are you back to normal?!"

"Yeah. I was in could nine."

"Good to know. Give me one of your dashing smile."

He started to blush and was smiling.

"There is my Kartik....listen go back to work and rock." I said.

"Okay princess, take care. Will call you when I am free." He said before ending the call.

A story by Sanjana Suresh