Chapter 99

We landed and immediately went to the house that we were renting, Isabella being a little familiar with it with the one week that we have stayed here before attending the November camp and Christen looking around, familiarizing the area the place that we would be staying at majority of out time since filming lasted until February. Of course we won't be here, taking small breaks for Christmas and January camp and the She Believes Cup coming up next year, but besides those this, this is our temporary home.

We dropped our suitcases and I left them to take a small nap but I went and drove to set, making sure that they were ready for today.

I entered the set and everyone was running around, why they were doing that, I have no idea. I thought everything was set up already, why the rush? Last time I checked we were on schedule. I walked towards Kate, who was breastfeeding her child, and sat beside her. I gave her a hug, kissing her cheek before looking around amused.

"Why does everybody seem like they are in a rush?"

"It's your first day shooting, they are nervous."

I chuckled and shook my head, scanning the script on my hand, preparing for all the scenes that we were shooting for today.

A guy, who I learned was named Brandy a few weeks ago, came towards me. I asked if everybody was ready and he nodded. I saw the cast walk in. I gave them each a hug, going over the scenes that we were going to be filming today, focusing more on Benjamin since episode 2 is focused more on his story.

"You went over this with Oliver right bud?"

"Yes Ms. Martins, we have been practicing double time to get this perfected."

I smiled and held my hand up for a high five, and he jumped slightly to reach it making me chuckle. I went over to my seat, leaning into it slightly as I sat beside camera 1, watching from behind the camera, seeing what it looks like from there. I leaned over Kyle and nodded.

"Yeah keep it in that angle, make sure that you pan it slowly, remember we are using the cinematography in Hill House as kind of roadmap for this second season, so make sure to keep it steady over here."

I watched as he nodded his head. I looked back at the cast and smiled at the 'ghost' that was waiting for his placement. I told him where he would be positioned and went back to my seat.

"Okay, you ready Benji?"

He looked up and gave me a nod, I looked back at Kyle and gave him a nod.

"Okay, 3,2,1... action."

We went over the scene about 3 times to make sure that we have a lot of shots to choose from for post production. After 30 minutes of doing the same thing we move on to the next.

.

It was one of the many night shoots that we have, I went to my trailer to eat dinner because we took a 30 minute break before shooting one of the lake scenes. Despite the overall cold weather in Canada, I felt hot, so I was just walking around my trailer in a lack sports bra and black dress pants.

Those seem to be my go-to pants while filming, always a dress pants of some sort then a top. If I feel like I wanna actually make an effort, I would throw in tight jeans or leggings, but dress pants are the most comfortable for me at the moment. It gives me the freedom to actually move around the set fluidly without feeling restraint.

I could hear the music blasting outside as everyone either hung out right outside our trailers or are watching everyone dance around from inside their trailers, where it's warm. I went out for a second to throw my trash away, not wanting to keep the trashcan inside so it would be easier for some of the crew to collect the trash. I looked up when I heard my name being called and I saw Victoria Pedretti with a huge smile on her face, her camera pointed at me.