Chapter 32

We are back in the Seattle and I just arrived home after taking Isabella to school. I took the time to clean the house and put all her clean clothes back in her closet after that I also put my clothes away because the next camp would still be next month. When I finished, I took the time to go through my emails that have been blowing up, suddenly feeling so overwhelmed.

I need a manager, I don't think I could do all of these alone.

I dialled a number who I know could help me. After a few rings he finally picked up.

"Hey Mitch."

"Hello Mr. Blaine Warbler."

After talking about who I want as a manager and the qualities that I want that person to have. He already sent me 2 resumes of people who he knows are looking for clients and we went over it together, making sure that that they could handle the responsibilities because they will be my manager for both sports and music related.

"I don't get to call you much but I am so proud of you. Kurt and I both are."

I smiled at what he said. Blaine and I have kind of a brother-sister relationship while Kurt is like my uncle. They helped me a lot with my internalized homophobia and they were the first out and proud gay couple I know. I looked up to their relationship, though I did not agree on the double wedding that they had with Brittana and that was just proof of how Santana is whipped for Britt, I am still super happy for the both of them. Now they have a son and a daughter, one of which Rachel volounteered to surrogate for and the other they adopted.

"Thank you Blaine, I miss you all there in New York."

"You should come visit here sometime."

"Isabella and I will be flying there for New Years for the ball drop thingy since Mercedes will be performing. Maybe we could also get a hold of the rest of the New Directions and we could have a mini reunion."

I slowly made my way to the kitchen since I got hungry so I started eating the salad I was eating earlier before Isabella and I realized that she was going ot be late.

"That would be so much fun, let's arrange all of that to happen. But I need to go Mitch, Kurt just arrived home."

"Say hi to the hubby for me."

"Okay I will, and don't think that I didn't hear your blossoming relationship with your teammate, we'll talk about this next time."

I rolled my eyes knowing it was one of the girls who told him, the highest probability of it being the LoPierces.

"Okay okay, don't leave Kurt waiting, you know how he gets."

I heard Blaine chuckle from the other side. I ended the call and grabbed ny swim bag to go to the local pool where I usually do my training. Suddenly the thought of us having a pool at the backyard, makes life a little easier.

.

I just got done doing laps and drills when I checked the time and noticed it was time to go to Izzy's school to get her. I got in my car after putting my damp hair into a bun and before driving over there.

Once I pulled up at the front of the school, I saw some of the moms standing there making me roll my eyes. I tried to keep my head down but to no avail, they still sniffed me out. I tried not to roll my eyes again and sit on my seat properly as they made their way towards my car.

"Hey Michelle, it's so good to see you. We haven't seen you anywhere in 2 months and Isabella in like almost a month, we even tried going to your house, why is that?"

I gave them the fakest smile that I could muster. 

"I had work, so I took her with me."

"And what exactly is that?"