Chapter 111

We spent the week here in LA before having to fly to Manchester for the season. Our families went back home yesterday and it's the first time we have the house to ourselves. We just finished unwrapping all of our gifts and we're about to try the air fryer that Santana gave us and she said on her note that we should Instagram live our reactions.

"Why did Santana demand that we livestream it again?"

I shrugged as I brought my phone out.

"Probably for her entertainment. She wants me to save the livestream too so..."

.

Instagram live

Michelle's huge face popped up on the screen.

"Oh my God this is my first time doing this, how do I do this?"

mrapinoe: Oh my God Michelle going on live?

ashlynharris24: hello sister

username1: What is happening?

username2: Michelle made 2020 better just by doing this.

SantanaLoPierce: She's finally doing it

Christen handed her hand out, silently telling Michelle that she would be filming so Mitch turned the camera to her so they won't see Christen's face. Chris then started filming her.

"Hello beautiful people of the world, I know y'all are wondering why I am all of a sudden instagram living, but this is me being hip and on trend."

Christen pressed her lips together to suppress her giggle and shook her head at her wife. Michelle looked at her before giggling.

"No? Okay. ANYWAY Tana and Britt gave us an air fryer and told us to instagram live our first time using it and I don't know why but I know she would be bugging me about it none stop so this is all thanks to her."

The maneuvered around their new kitchen and stopped at the Air Fryer on the counter. It was still in the box.

"So we're going to do a little unboxing."

Michelle started taking the thing out of the box.

"This is not sponsored by the way."

Once they plugged it in, Michelle got the soft pretzel bites from the counter and put a couple inside the chamber thing.

"I don't understand why Santana thinks this would be funny, you literally just turn the nob."

They watched Michelle just fumble with the nob before looking back at the box.

"Do you know what you're doing Mitch?"

Michelle looked up at Christen and gave her a cheeky smile.

"No."

username3: Was that Christen?

username4: Oh my God Christen

emilysonnett: I feel like something bad will happen

lindseyhoran: Okay but can I have some of those pretzels?

"You just set it up to 10 minutes right?"

"Yeah, I think so."

Isabella came to the kitchen to see what her moms were doing and she looked at the air fryer amused. She watched as her mom brought it up to 1 hour.