Chapter 93

Being in Atlanta with the rest of the cast has been great. I brought Isabella with me to Atlanta because this is where Mimi and Yeye live so she had been staying with them for 3 days now while I stayed in the hotel sharing a room with Scarlett because it it closer to set and we have late night shoots. Last night we went overtime, finishing at roughly 4 in the morning making it officially a whole ass day in the studio.

Today is no different, except maybe the call time being a little later since we finished shooting later than usual yesterday (or technically this morning) but we're going to be shooting a lot of the action stuff today. I wore the uncomfotable Black Pleather Unitard and stood there as they harnessed me up. I saw Scar and Florence at the corner of my eye, silently laughing at me causing me to flip them off.

I heard a bunch of footsteps but I ignored them and tried to focus on what Darrin, our stunt director was telling me, and watched as my stunt double performed it. They said that they got me a stunt double despite me doing almost all of my stunts just in case I couldn't so a certain stunt or to help me do said stunt since I told them that as much as possible I want to be doing all my stunts.

"We're starting off easy. I want you to get up that ledge, then when you get to the ground, roll and then pose. You think you could do that?"

I nodded my head as they showed me the stunts.

"I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of wire works today."

Darrin looked at me and grinned, nodding his head enthusiastically.

"Oh you're going to be on this beauty the whole day."

I playfullh groaned but he knows that I love it. The onky disadvantage is the wedgy that I constantly feel. I was about to go up the crane when the footsteps grew louder and I saw a familiar curly mop of hair come in the studio. I squinted slightly and saw Christen and Isabella entering, my daughter looking extremely excited and fascinated.

I couldn't help the huge smile that made it's way on my face. I looked at Scarlett, who met my fiancé halfway while Isabelle ran towards me.

"Mommy this is so cool."

I hugged her (which was a struggle because of all the harness) and kissed her  forehead. Christen made her way towards me and I pulled her into a kiss before giving her a huge smile.

"What are you guys doing here? Why didn't you text me? How did you guys get in?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise then now would it, and I have Scarlett to thank for this visit, she said that yoj had been missing us extra lately."

I grinned and kissed her again before I heard somone clear their throat. I looked up and saw Darrin and Freya (my stunt double) looking at us. I immediately introduced them to my family. I looked over at Scarlett who was looking at us with a smile and I gave her a thankful one, mouthing a 'thank you' and her mouthing a 'you're welcome' back at me.

"Mommy are they going to lofe you up on that thing?"

I bent down and pointed at the crane abouve us.

"See that? They're going to take me a little higher than it is now and I'm going to jump off that crane and once I land on the ground, I have to roll."

"Woah that's lika 100 feet!"

"More like 16 but close enough bud."

She looked at me amazed. Darrin chuckled at the fascinated look on Isabella's face.

"You want to try after your mom?"

Darein looked at me, silently asking if it was okay and so was Isabella so I nodded my head making the both of them cheer.