Chapter 135

26 WEEKS

January camp came which leaves me alone because Isabella came with Christen since that was the only time she could actually socialize with people outside the house. The whole week, I was just in the constant cycle of eating, sleeping, moaning in pain, studio, work out and facetime. I would occassionally stop to losten to some classical music for the babies since I heard it stimulates their brains.

My phone rang and I answered it seeing as Christen was the one calling. I sent them a smile when I laughed when I saw my teammates trying to squeeze their faces into the camera.

"Hey Mitchy!" - Becky

"Why do you still look good even in just those and pregnant?" -Kelley

"Shut up Kel, that's my wife." -Christen

"How's pregnancy holding up?" -Alex

I smiled and my hand unconsciously went to my stomach.

"It's been great somfar, thankfully. They are both healthy and that's all I could ask for."

We talked for an hour until they were called to the field where Christen just perched up her phone so I could watch Isabella training.

-

Lola has been staying with me while my girls were still at camp, to make sure that I wasn't straining myself and to make sure nothing bad happened to me. It's been great though, we haven't spent this much time together alone in years.

"Anong gusto mo for lunch?" (What do you want for lunch?)

"Champorado and tuyo please Lola."

She gave me a nod and started cooking. We spent the rest of the time just reminiscing about the time when Abuelo was still alive since that was his facorite breakfast.

"I told you I wasn't gonna die until you and Chris have babies."

"Why are you even talking about death? You're the healthies old lady I know wachumean?"

She gave me a sad smile.

"Death is normal apo."

"I know it is. And I also know that you're going to be there for all of my children's wedding. You're basically immortal."

"I am not."

"Then make yourself one... you know what? I'm gonna cook oatmeal for you right now and you're eating a bowl of these with a shit ton of fruits every day. I can't lose you, I already lost Abuelo."

I ignored the pitiful gaze on me but I just ignored it and went to the pantry to get the pack of oatmeal for her.

27 WEEKS

Chris and Isabella came back a few days ago and now we're just lounging by the pool while Isabella plays soccer with Bambi.

I had been busy in the studio, working on the songs Scarlett and I worked on almost a year ago, but I'm taking a break now to kind of ease my mind since my eyes were starting to strain.

Christen and I have already talked about names, something our friends and family have been bothering us about, but we decided to keeo it a secret until I give birth.

I swam towards my wife and she smiled at me, pulling me closer to her body.

"How are my girlies doing?"

I grinned up at her and pulled her in a hug, a smile resting on my face as we watched our daughter.

.