Chapter 136

After giving birth, the twins were immediately tested to see if they were healthy and to identify wether they were identical or not and to nobody's surprise, they were. I mean where else would the other fertilized egg come from?

I felt a little bit of shifting from beside me only to see Akie slowly waking up and one thing Christen and I have noticed the past few days is when Akie cries D also cries so as much as possible we don't let that happen or else all hell breaks lose. I softly picked the crying baby up and rested her on my chest, letting her hear my heartbeat. That seems to sooth the twins every time they get a little fussy. The nursery is ready for them but to be honest, Christen and I got super attached to the twins and we don't want to leave them alone just yet.

I slowly stroked her head, letting myself be infused by their baby smell before looking over at her sister who is all sprawled out, immediately takimg over the spot where her older twin sister was once laying down, her tongue out while she slept.

Definitely my child.

I saw Diana slowly wiggle her way towards me making me laugh softly. She settled beside me, nuzzling her head on my arm with her tongue still put mind you, so she's basically licking my arm. This is not sanitary.

I glanced at Christen who was almost at the edge of the bed, facing us, her curly hair placed strategically behind her. She has been taking 3 am duties the past few days and this night is the only night that they didn't wake up in the middle of the night or at the crack of dawn.

I looked at the digital clock beside me and saw that it was 6 in the morning. Isabella would be up soon. I took one last glance at my girls before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

.

"Come on D, let's not wake mommy up just yet alright? Izzy could you please get Aquila?"

I felt weight being lifted off of me so I opened my eyes to see Isabella carrying  Aquila and Christen carrying Diana. I gave them a sleepy smile when they noticed that I woke up.

"We'll give you time to prepare love, the girls are coming here in an hour. We're just gonna change their nappies."

I gave them a sleepy nod and watched as they left the room, probably to go to the nursery, I will just follow them after I freshen up. So I did my morning routine and followed them.

We decided to make the nursery room simple. They put up a simple wallpapermthe other week because Christen couldn't stand still with the twins being overdue so she went to Walmart and got a light wallpaper so that's what she and Isabella did at 3 in the morning. We also got a light rug and a few picture frames so we could put their pictures over there.

I walked in the nursery to see that they are both changed into a onsie and were just looking around, making me coo

I walked in the nursery to see that they are both changed into a onsie and were just looking around, making me coo. I went over to their sides and they started getting fussy again and this time we know it's because they are hungry so I sat on the couch and they gently placed the twins on either side of me and I started breastfeeding them. While doing that, the girls went and fixed the living room a little bit sonce the National Team girls were coming over since camp this month is here in LA.