Chapter 55

Isabella and I entered Santana's private jet that she just bought a few months ago. The interior was white and it was cozy. Brittany got our suitcases and dragged it to the side since after New York we're flying straight to Algarve, Portugal.

"I swear to god if there is a smudge on any of these chairs I am gonna ends you. I'm talking to you Sam."

Sam put his hands up in surrender making me chuckle. I sat on the chair beside the window, waiting for one of the flight attendant to bring out our food since we haven't eaten lunch yet. While waiting, I brought out my laptop to edit some of the pictures that I took from the Snixxmas party and Christen's birthday party.

"Here you are ma'am."

I looked up and smiled at the woman who put my medium rare steak in front of me. I gave her a nod and she gave one back with a shy smile and reddish cheeks. I ignored her and started eating, making sure that Isabella also has her food before doing so.

"Damn Martins, you get all the girls."

I rolled my eyes and flipped Sam and Mike off as they snickered in the corner.

"Y'all I'm happily taken thank you very much."

Quinn sat in front of me and leaned on her elbow, giving me a smile.

"So, how are you and Miss Christen Press?"

A smile automatically made its way on my face at the thought of my beautiful girlfriend.

"We're good. Our families met yesterday during her birthday and everyone is getting along well which is great. Isabella loves her and that's the most important one to be honest. It's just a bonus that we all get along."

They gave me proud smiles making me blush and look out.

"Okay guys, get off Mitch's back. Just eat your food."

.
Instagram stories:

MichelleMartins:

QuinnFabray: *A video of Santana being held back by her wife, Blaine, Tina, Kurt and Michelle as she shot daggers to Sam who was cowering in the corner

"Lady lips what did I tell you about those fucking stains?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

You could see Mike and Artie at the back snickering while Puck and Mercedes were just eating acting as if everything going on was just normal... which is the case in this friend group.

Quinn zoomed in on the huge soy sauce stain on the white pillow*

.

When the plane landed, I was eager to get out. We had to stop Santana from literally murdering Sam because the boy was so clumsy.

"I'm so sorry Tana, I swear I will buy you a new one."

Some people looked at the blonde haired boy confused.