Chapter 46

A/n: Hi, I was in the mood to write some fluff so... here it is

November 27, 2018

Today is our one month anniversary and Christen and I are palnning on going on a hike after driving Isabella to school. I had been awake sing 4 in the morning because I swam some laps and did the work out my coach gave me before coming back home to prepare I prepared the picnic basket while she and Isabella got ready.

I felt a hand wrap around my waist making me lean back at my girlfriend with a smile on my face.

"Good morning love."

I turned around and wrapped my arms around her neck and gave her a short kiss. She then pulled away and took one small step backwards.

"I have something for you."

I looked at her curiously as she bit her bottom lip with a sparkle in her eyes, her right hand behind her back, hidding the thing she has from me. She grinned and showed me the red tulips in her hand, with a small card.

I looked at her in awe and I couldn't help the huge smile appear on my face.

"Awe babyyyy."

I looked at the card and grinned.

Red tulips- usually associated to true love. Like how I feel towards you.

I looked back at her with a pout on my face and tears threatning to fall. She chuckled and pulled me in a hug.

"Why are you crying Shelly?"

"Cause you are so cute. I love youuu."

She pulled back and grinned, pecking my lips twice before connecting our foreheads together.

"I love you too cutie."

I finished packing the picnic basket, putting the tulips inside with a grin. I looked up when I saw Isabella ready and she was munching on some salad. I went over to her and ruffled her hair making her giggle.

"Mommy stop."

I grinned and kissed her forehead. I sat in in front of her and Christen as we ate in silence. After eating, I put the dishes away and grabbed Izzy's bag from the couch while Christen got the picnic basket and we headed to the car.

During the whole car ride, Isabella tried to convince us to let her skip school and let us join her. As much as I want the adorable 11 year old to come with us, she has training for their match on saturday and she can't have any more absences.

"I'm sorry bud, your pout won't work today. How about this, after practuce today, you get to choose where we would go for dinner."

She suddenly perked up in her seat and her eyes lit up making Chris and I chuckle.

"Peach Mango Pie."

I shook my head and smiled.

"Jollibee it is then."

After dropping Isabella off, we started our 30 minute drive to Rattlesnake Ridge.

Once we parked and got our things, we started the trail with our hands linked, never leaving much of a gap between us. We walked and talked, hands swaying as we enjoyed the scenery around us.

I would sometimes catch myself just staring at her, admiring the way the sun lit up her perfectly sculpted face and the way it hit her eyes, her beautiful smile that could make anyone swoon permanently etched.

We reached the top and I couldn't help but take a picture of what I see in front of me.  I mean the view was beautiful but the view WITH my beautiful girlfriend is just breath taking.