Chapter 44

We all decided to go to the beach before we would all be flying back to our homes the next day.  I quickly grabbed Isabella and I's bag, making sure my camera has battery since Santana wanted to have a photoshoot at the beach.

"Hey Mitch, don't you have teammates that are here in California?"

I looked at Tina who was fixing Kevin's shorts, her and Artie's 5 year old son.

"Yeah, Christen, Tobin Allie, Alex and Kelley are here."

Artie grinned while handing his wife sunblock.

"Why don't you invite them? We wanna get to know them more."

I looked at them suspiciously but they just gave me an innocent smile making me more suspicious.

"What do you guys have planned?"

They all looked at each other and shook their heads. They are shit at hiding things. Then Artie tried to save them.

"Please? We really want to get to know them more, maybe let Kelley teach us how to surf or something."

I raised my eyebrow at Artie and looked at his legs then back up at his face.

"Are you sure you want Kelley of all people to teach you how to surf? Why can't I do it or we could hire someone else."

Quinn stole my cellphone from my pocket and I tried to get it from her but Mercedes and Sugar held me down... well Mercedes is, Sugar was just playing with the sleeve of my shirt.

Quinn placed the phone in front of me and I saw that it was dialing Christen's number. I mumbled curse words under my breath and prayed that Christen won't pick up but as expected, luck was not on my side. Don't get me wrong, I really really want to see my girlfriend but not with these idiots. I love them to death but I do not trust them.

"Hey babes."

I looked at all different expressions they had on their faces and most of them jhad smirks on their faces making me roll my eyes.

"Hey Chris, wachu doing right now?"

"We're here at the house, we're about to meet up with Alex, Allie and Kelley so we could all be bored together."

I couldn't help but grin when I heard her giggle. I then noticed al, eyes were on me making me clear my throat and bite my lip.

"Well my friends and I were going to the beach, do you want to come? Bring all the girls?"

There was a pause on the other end of the phone, and shushed whispering. After a while she finally replied.

"Sure, Alex replied and said they were in too."

"Great, I'll just text you to location, see you later Chris."

"See you later Mitch."

The call ended and Mercedes finally let go of me. I gave them a pout but Quinn just handed me the phone with a smirk.

"See? It wasn't THAT hard."

I rolled my eyes and helped Artie inside their van, putting his wheelchair for the beach in the trunk. I hopped in Santana's G-Wagon and we all drove to the beach.

Once at the beach, we chose a spot where we would put our things. I removed my shirt and my shorts, shoving it in the backpack before putting my sunglasses on and grabbing my camera.

"MICHELLE!!"

My head turned to the voice and saw my teammates approaching me. I gave them a grin and met them half way, pulling them into a hug.