Chapter 121

After the incident the last game, Casey and Christen forced me to sit out the match against Everton and the next match against Reading. They wanted to make sure that it would be healed by the time we fly out to Orlando, even though I have been persistent about it.

They call it football for a reason, you use your damn feet, not your hands.

But to stop myself from sleeping at the couch, I decided to just agree and cheer from the sidelines. I saw Casey start to approach where Izzy and I are and gave me a sad smile.

"How are you holding up?"

I pouted and sighed, looking at the girls warming up on the field.

"I want to play but I also don't like Christen worrying about me so o guess this would have to do."

"You have to post a video with Christen by the way, we're going to post it on 14 for Valentines'. You guys don't have a video together so I'm telling you this so you could brainstorm and film before then since you'll be back at Florida during that time."

I nodded my head and thanked her before watching her make her way to the locker room to give the girls a pep talk. Once they came out into the field, I couldn't take my eyes off of Christen, her smile basically blinding me. Then the whistle blew.

I watched it awe as Christen kicked the ball and it went to the back of the net. Isabella and I stood up, with both of our hands up in the air as she cheered for the forward.

"THAT'S MY WIFEEEEE!!!"

"THAT'S MY MAMA!!!"

All of the people on the field looked up at the both of us and chuckled because we were being so loud. Christen looked at us and pointed making me chuckle and shake my head, god I'm in love with that woman.

We won the match against Everton but sadly did not the next match, which was against Reading. A few days after the Everton match, I was able to take off the soft cast for my wrist and by the time the Reading match came, I was 3 days aways from reaching full recovery, which leads us to what is happening now.

Christen and I put up suggestions on what our teammates wanted us to do for the Valentines' video and Isabella suggested the "24 Hour Handcuffs Challenge" and somehow convinced EVERYONE on the team to vote for that, even Casey voted and accorsing to our daughter her vote is equal to a bajillion votes. Our teammates were the ones who volounteered to buy us the handcuffs since we have no idea where the fuck we would get one and they said that they would just drop it off the day before we have to do the video, which is today.

There was a knock on the door so I quickly opened it and there stood Jackie and Ona with smirks on their faces.

"For you and your wife Madam, this is our late honeymoon gift."

I rolled my eyes and snatched the brown paper bag from them, opening the bag to see a real ass handcuff and the keys. I squinted my eyes at them.

"How did you know where to buy one?"

They looked at each other wide-eyed before bolting down the hall to where Jackie's flat is.

"Gotta go."

I shook my head and closed the door, groaning because of the video tomorrow.

Handcuffs are not really my thing... unless it's Christen's thing.... huh...

.
Youtube Video

24 Hour Handcuff Challenge with Michelle and Christen Press
-Manchester United Women

Michelle woke up first and grabbed the camers, turning it on. She leaned her head on Christen and grinned.

"Wakey wakey my looovveeeeee."