Chapter 91

I flipped my hair to the side as I took a deep breath.

"Okay guys, take 5, it's getting hot in here damn."

I flopped down on the floor beside Christen and Tobin. The Portland girls are once again here in the dance studio that we are using for rehearsals because we had a game yesterday. The 5 of them teamed up on me, Sinclair joined in on the fun and tried to nutmeg me but I made sure that my steps were a little bit shorter and that I moved faster so they were not able to get me. We also ended up winning which was great. 

The funny thing is that everybody thinks we have a rivalry going on because of how competitive everybody was but in reality they were just really trying to nutmeg me. My teammates were trying to protect the in-between of my feet which honestly added to the fun of the game.

I accepted the bottle of water that Christen handed me while I looked at Tobin who was just staring at Kling from across the room. I nudge the forward with a smirk.

"When are you going to make your move?"

"I don't know if she even likes me like that."

I snort while Christen just shook her head at her best friend.

"She likes you Tobes, believe me. Now I just need you both to grow some balls and actually ask each other out. You could thank me by making me and Chris the godparents of your future children, name them after me while you're at it."

Tobin looked at me with raised eyebrows. I stared back at her and nodded.

"Okay maybe don't name them Michelle, maybe Loraine... or Lauren. Yeah, go with my second name."

Tobin chuckled while Christen just looked like she wanted to leave causing me to giggle. 

"But really, you think she likes me like that?"

We saw the longing look Tobin was sending Kling's way causing Christen and me to look at each other. Christen placed her hand on Tobin's lap while I placed mine on her shoulder.

"Yes, Tobin. She's as whipped as you are."

"What if you just slowly ease into it? Drop little subtle hints at her and trey and test the waters."

Tobin nodded at Christens' advice but then I butt in.

"Maybe not subtle, making it more obvious cause subtle is not working on the both of you."

.

We just landed in London and the first thing we did once we go there was going to the small house we rented for 3 days 3 nights since it was 8 in the evening and we went out to explore. It was Lola's first time in London so she wanted to do and see everything right now so we drove around the city just enjoying each other's company.

The next day, I went around to do some interviews with Stephany and Mark and went to the venue of the festival to do a soundcheck for tomorrow and now we are on our way to the set of the Graham Norton show for the filming of the interview. I heard that I was going to be sharing the couch with Saoirse Ronan, Timothee Chalamet,  Stephen Mangan, and Laura Linney so it was going to be interesting. 

Once arriving at the studio, we were immediately ushered to the dressing room and they retouched my makeup and fixed my hair. I saw the gift basket on my couch making me smile and quickly take a picture of it. They told us that it was time to go on in a few minutes so I met up with the rest of the guests backstage to get better acquainted with them before going out. We all greeted each other before we heard Graham start introducing us one by one.

"LET'S GET SOME GUESTS ON! Later on, we're going to have some music from Michelle Martins who would also be joining us on the couch later on but first, this man is one of the best comedy actors that has been making us laugh for over two decades with his shows, it is Mr. Stephen Mangan!!"