Chapter 24

My phone has been pinging non stop since the video was posted in the US Soccer Youtube channel and most of the comments were directed towards my abs, some of them are about how it's the first time they saw Carli do that and some of them were about Isabella so there wasn't really anything negative, which I am thankful for.

Today was lift day and I'm honestly looking forward to it. It's one of my favorite days.

I kept a huge smile on my face as we were in the bus on the way to the gym.

"Get that smile off of your face Martins, I remember how much you love lift days."

I turned to Ash who was glaring at me while filming making me smirk.

"Oh boohoo Ash. Don't be a Debby downer."

Isabella was seating in the middle of Christen and I and they were both watchinh at a video on her phone. I got curious when I saw the smile on Christen's face so I glanced at the phone and saw that they were watching the video of us performing Valerie during sectionals.

A/n: Imagine Britt and Mitch were the ones dancing.

I smiled remembering that day. It was one of the only solos that Tana had and that was the only performance I feel like that Berry wasn't a part of, except for the times that we were in the troubletones.

"Where did you get that?"

Izzy looked up at me and smiled.

"Aunty Tana sent it to me, showing me how much better she is than Aunt Rach."

I chuckled and shook my head. Of course she did that.

"You're such a good dancer."

I smiled up at Christen in appreciation.

"Thanks babes."

I saw her blush and look down. My mind went back to what Ash told me. Is there a chance that she feels the same way? Impossible, I mean she's... Christen, literally the most perfect human being ever.

I forced the thought at the back of my mind and stood up when I noticed that we arrived. I pulled Isabella closer to me as we walked out the bus together.

We just got done with lifting and it was so much fun. Crystal and I were just dancing half of the time while I effortlessly lifted the weight that Dawn let me lift.

"Damn okay show off."

I chuckled and winked at Crystal as I did my last set and I still had a lot of energy to spare.

"I found my new dance partner!"

Emily changed the music playing making Crystal and I holler and continued dancing making the people around us look at us amused. I grabbed Izzy and forced her to dance with us and it slowly started becoming a dance party.

"It's the first time I saw you that hyper."

I laughed and sat beside Christen on the bench, drinking some water.

"Oh that? That was nothing. I'm not usually like this, just woke up on the right side of the bed I guess."

She nodded and we watched Ashlyn lifted my daughter up as she pretended to so pull ups on the power rack. I took a video of it and posted it in my story deciding to caption it 'Auntie of the year....??? @ashlynharris24' And I smirked knowing how all my friend will react to it.