Chapter 92

Day 1 of Barrio Fiesta 

We were all in the van towards the venue, Christen and I's hands were interlocked as I leaned on her shoulder looking out of the window as everything passed. I was performing on the second day but we wanted to go there today to scope out the 

"Are you guys planning the wedding?"

I looked at Lola who was looking at us adoringly. I looked up to see that she was already looking at me. We smiled at each other and I felt her squeeze my hand.

"Not yet Lola, we're planning to start planning on January and get married after the Olympics."

She nodded her head.

"I need to be invited ah."

Christen and I chuckled.

"Of course Lola, we're planning on having it in LA since most of Chris' family lives near there."

We pulled up at the parking lot and we walked out of the van towards one of the tents that they gave us. It's a place where we could hang out while waiting incase we want to rest a little bit. I looked at the guard who escorted us there.

"Where is KZ's tent?"

"It's on the other side."

I nodded my head and left them in the tent first to go and greet my cousin. I barged in the tent that she was sharing with another artist and saw that she was already warming up.

"KZZZZZZ!!!"

She looked up at me and let out a scream. I leaned forward and pulled her in a hug. We squeezed each other before pulling away.

"Oh my gosh ang tagal na nating hindi nagkita." (oh my god it's been too long since we had last seen each other.)

"Bitch, you've been busy, you don't even go during Christmas you weren't there."

"Sorry bih, nasaan sina lola?" (Where is lola?)

"In my tent with Izzy and the fiance."

I greeted Inigo, who just entered the tent. We hugged each other before they both came with me to the tent. I introduced them to Christen who was stuck in a story that Lola was saying. I quickly went beside her and just chilled in the tent since the performance was still later this afternoon. 

We went around the stalls. They called KZ and Inigo up and she asked me if I wanted to go up the stage with her later in which I agreed. We went to the VIP section and everybody started screaming when they saw me. I gave them a smile and a wave before sitting on the chair at front making sure that my lola, Christen and Isabella were comfortable in their spots. We watched as KZ started off the perfromance with Inigo and after a few songs, it was finally my turn to come up there. I walked backstage waiting for her to introduce me.

"Okay so, merong mga importanteng tao para sa akin and nandito ngayon, yung is dun sa mga taong yun ay ang taong tumulong talaga sa akin noong nangangailangan ako and she's going to be performing a song up here with me. Give it up for MICHELLE MARTINS!" (Okay so, there are important people for me here today, one of them is a person who really helped me when I needed help...)

I jogged beside her and smiled as they started cheering on, I gave KZ a hug before waving at the crowd.

"Hey guys."

"So Michelle is my cousin, siya yung tumutulong sa akin na mag arrange ng mga songs and covers ko and siya talaga yung pinupuntahan ko nung kailangan ko ng life advice. In fact, she helped me arrange this cover when I was still in the competition named Singer 2018." (Michelle is my cousin, she's the one who helps me arrange my songs and covers and the one I go to when I need life advice.)