Chapter 130

6 WEEKS

With the news that we just discovered, I couldn't help but be more excited about this pregnancy than ever before, though we didn't really expect the twins thing because we only transplanted one Embryo but I couldn't have it any other way.

Looks like we skipped 4 and went directly to 5.

Christen and I made our way back to the car, with me driving despite Christen telling me that she could do it but I wanted to be able to drive before I turn into a bowling bowl and could barely move my body.

"Relax honey, I'll be fine. I promise."

We arrived back at the apartment in one piece, got Isabella and our training bags before driving towards the Stadium.

"Can I see the ultrasound?"

I grinned and passed Isabella the printout. She grinned and started bouncing up and down on her seat.

"Is this the baby?" she asked, pointing at the yolk

"Yes, THOSE are the BABIES."

It took her a while to process what Christen said making me giggle at her thinking face. Once she finally understood what we meant, she jumped up and hugged Christen.

"Oh, my goshhh! TWINSIES!"

I chuckled when she started rubbing my belly while I drove.

"Isabella honey, you could do that later. This is just weird."

.

Noticing that we were the last ones to arrive at the stadium, we sent them a smile before walking over to Casey while the rest of the team just looked at us curiously.

"We need to talk."

She nodded before giving the rest of the work out to Katie Zelem. The 4 of us went to the locker room so that Christen and Isabella could change for training and Casey and I could talk privately. They went to their cubbies while Casey and I sat on the bench.

"So I have some good news."

She looked at me curiously as I handed her my ultrasound. She looked at the picture before looking at me, a huge grin on her face making me grin back.

"You're pregnant?"

I nodded my head and she immediately pulled me in a hug, squeezing me tightly making me return her squeeze back.

"And Twins! Congratulations!"

"Our OB said that I could train and play until I am like 12 weeks so before you say anything, I will still be able to play on our match against Arsenal next week."

I gave her a cheeky smile but she just gave me a pointed look.

"No. You are not."

I gave her a pout and bounced on my seat in stubbornness.

"Please? I really want to be able to play until I can't already."

She looked at me for a second before sighing.

"Fine, but I'm giving you 20 minutes max."

I nodded my head and went to change into my kit. I joined the rest of the girls with a huge smile on my face before Christen came closer to me.

"This is the last time I will allow you to join the workout and it would decrease as time passes okay?"

I nodded my head, gave her a peck on the cheeks before joining the forwards.