Chapter 35

You know how a week ago I said in theory that the next people who will be coming to the house will be the USWNT girls? Well guess who showed up at my front door just this morning... the re inc girlies, Pinoe, Tobs, Kling and Chris... thankfully not the whole team but damn...

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We came bearing gifts."

Pinoe pulled up a bag of taco bell making me sigh and open the door wider. They entered with a skip on their step making me shake my head. I hugged them one by one after I closed the door, when I got to Christen and grinned, hugging her tighter.

"Told you I will see what I can do."

I looked at her amused.

"What did you do Ms. CEO?"

She shrugged and just smirked at me.

"I have the power."

I shook my head and we followed the rest to the kitchen where they were bringing out the food. I noticed that they were looking around in awe making me smile.

"So what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

"We decided to have one of our re inc set the table here in Seattle so we decided to drop by and invite you."

I nodded my head and brought out the apple juice from the fridge.

"Sure, I'll be there, when will that be?"

"On Thursday, at around 11 since it's kind of a lunch meeting."

I nodded my head taking a swig out of the carton box but that was snatched from my hand. I looked at who snatched the drink from me and saw that it was Christen and she was pouring juice in a cup.

"Use the cup, don't drink from the carton."

I grinned when I saw the annoyed look on her face.

"Yes boss."

She gave me a pointed look making me chuckle and drink the apple juice that I was holding.

"Hey Martins, give us a tour of your house cause damnnn this is huge."

I put the cup down on the counter and I led them around the house. I had 6 rooms in the second floor, my room, Isabella's room, Brittany and Santana's room that they dibs, a guest room, an entertainment room and my office. On the third floor, the studio where all the instruments and the painting stuff are  and the gym are there and some storage stuff, like extra mattresses and pillows. I also have a basement where we could have events and stuff since it was wide.

"This place could literally fit all of us and more."

I smiled at them and sat on the couch, the rest of the girls following suit.

"Do you guys have a place to stay? Since the set the table is still 3 days away."

"They are gonna stay in my apartment. We have a sofabed at the apartment and an extra mattress that they could sleep on."

"Y'all could sleep here if you want. I could fix up the guest room real quick. 2 people could sleep there and 1 can just sleep with me since Britt and Tana will be coming here tomorrow, their room is unavailable."

"I call the guest room!!"

"Guest room please!!"

Kling and Tobin both dibs at the same time leaving Christen to sleep in my room. I shook my head at the grin they all shared. I looked at Christen and smirked... this is going to be interesting.

.

Instagram post: