Chapter 103

Before flying to Florida, I had to take a detour to New York for a performance I was song for Saturday Night Live. It was Scarlett's 6th time hosting the show and they invited me in to perform one of my songs "Nice to meet ya" and I agreed.

Lately Scar and I have been paired together for interviews, appearances and all things media even though it doesn't relate to Black Widow but I'm not complaining since she is literally one of my favorite people on earth. And it's my first time coming to their house, the place where the movie star originally lives since I am spending the night at their place. Scarlett doesn't want me to stay alone in my New York apartment and basically dragged my suitcase back to the car. It was rather interesting because Paparazzi was following us and snapping pictures of her struggling with my duffle bag.

It was a small bag but for some reason... she struggled.

We went to the studio for filming and it was a rather interesting episode. I watched the skits in amusement before getting ready to perform my song.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is an honor to be here to introduce our musical act, she's an amazing friend of mine, one of the most amazing people I had ever know. Performing for the first time in Saturday Night Live, and performing this song for the first time EVER. Give it up for my platonic soulmate, MICHELLE MARTINS!"

I smiled at Scar and gave her a wink as I adjusted the electric guitar and smiled at my band behind me.

I like the way you talk, I like the things you wear
I want your number tattooed on my arm in ink, I swear

I showed the Black Widow tattoo on my arm making the crowd cheer louder.

'Cause when the morning comes, I know you won't be there
Every time I turn around, you disappear

Nice to meet ya

I wanna blow your mind, just come with me, I swear
I'm gonna take you somewhere warm, you know j'adore la mer
'Cause when the morning comes, I know you won't be there
Every time I turn around, you disappear

(I got love for you)

Nice to meet ya, what's your name?
Let me treat ya to a drink

I like the way you talk, I like the things you wear
I want your number tattooed on my arm in ink, I swear
'Cause when the morning comes, I know you won't be there
Every time I turn around, you disappear

(I got love for you)

One minute, you're there, the next one, you're gone
Been waiting for you all night, so come on
You know what I need, you know what I want
You know what I need now, you know what I need now

Nice to meet ya, what's your name?
Let me treat ya to a drink

Nice to meet ya
(I got love for you)
Where ya been?
(I got love for you)
Let me treat ya
(I got love for you)
To a drink
(I got love for you)
Nice to meet ya

The audience cheered and I smiled while I went down the stage to hug Scarlett, followed by Colin because they were the only 2 people that I knew personally.

"MY BEST FRIEND! MICHELLE MARTINS EVERYBODY!!"

I was introduced to the rest of the SNL cast when we went into commercial break. They asked me if I wanted to go out with them for the signing off or whatever you call it and I agreed.