Chapter 22

The plane just landed in North Carolina and we were going to meet with the rest of the team at the hotel since Izzy and I were the last ones to arrive cause I needed to finish some things before flying over here.

I left my lighting equipment with Mike since I know he could use it for his dance video and I trust him the most out of the 4 of them.

After getting out luggage, we entered the car they sent for us and made our way to the hotel.

"You ready to see the girl?"

Izzy just nodded her head obviously tired.

"I just wanna sleep."

I chuckled and ran my hand through her hair as she got a little shut eye. I noticed that we arrived so I carried Isabella up and smiled as the driver helped me with our luggage.

I thanked him as he came to the entrance of the hotel with me where I met up with Jill and Dawm. They quickly helped me with the rest of the luggage as we entered the lobby.

"Isabella won't be rooming with you since she asked me last time to let her room with one of the girls if that's okay with you."

I chuckled and nodded. Such an Izzy thing to do I swear. Jill gave me 2 hotel keys.

"You will be rooming with Christen and Isabella will be rooming with Emily, as per her request."

I saw my daughter's eyes suddenly open, probably hearing what Jill said. I rolled my eyes and chuckled as she snatched the keys with a big smile on her face.

"Cheeky child. Did she also ask me to room with Chris?"

Jill nodded and I scoffed. Of course.

I grabbed both of our suitcases and gave both Jill and Dawn a thankful smile before following my daughter.

"Were gonna talk about this later Missy."

My daughter snuck her tounge out at me and I just returned it. She's been spending a lot of time with Santana, I bet she taught her all of this.

We went to her room first to drop her suitcase off and I needed to talk to Emily real quick.

We opened the door and saw Sonnett laying on the bed on her phone, when she looked up, and squealed when she saw Izzy.

"MY FAVORITE HUMAN!!"

"I'm gonna tell Kelley that."

She glared at me making ma laugh.

"Don't you dare tell that to Frat Daddy."

My daughter gave her a confused and grossed out look making me chuckle.

I put her suitcase at the corner and pulled her in a hug.

"You be a good girl okay? Also, you're in charge of waking Emily up since I know you're the more responsible out of the 2 of you."

Em let out a small 'hey' making my daughter and I giggle.

"I love you bubs."

"I love you too mom. Don't worry about me and just enjoy your own room with you know who."

I watched the 11-year-old wiggle her eyebrows at me making me roll my eyes.

"Shut it young lady. You have been hanging around people too much. Don't let Sonnett influence you much."

I then faced Emily and gave her a pointed look.

"Watch over my daughter Emily Ann Sonnett. I'm watching you."

She nodded her head and pulled my daughter with her on the bed, showing her something on her phone.

"I saw this new dance trend, you dance right?"

"Mhm, I do."

"Sweeet, we're so gonna do a cover. Wait let me call Rose."

I shook my head at the 2 before leaving their room and going to the room in front of it since that's Christen and I's room. I dragged my bag with me as I opened the door only to see Christen watching television.

"Hey, I thought I said I wanted to see you in my jersey the next time I see you."

I sent her a pout as I went further in the room. An adorable blush appeared on her face making me chuckle.

"Hey, I'm wearing a Stanford sweater, is that not enough."

I shook my head and chuckled.

"It's not the same Press."

I decided to bring out my phone and try the instagram stories. Santana, Mercedes and Izzy taught me the ins and outs of instagram but I haven't done any of that yet.

I started filming around the room and pointed the camera at Pressy.

"Christen, say hi to the instagram."

She chuckled and raised an eyebrow at me.

"The instagram? You sound so old."

I threw my pillow at her making her laugh. I ended the video and posted it before closing my phone. I layed on the bed and let put a sigh.

"Where's Isabella?"

"She's in the room across from us. She's rooming with Sonnett."

"Oh no."

I chuckled and nodded.

"Oh no indeed."

Christen and I headed down to the meeting room for the welcome remarks or and discussion of the schedule and stuff.

When we went down, the first person I saw was Ash who was smothering my daughter with kisses and Isabella was not happy.

"Ashlyn that's gross. Now my daughter has your DNA all over her."

"She's lucky she even has it on her in the first place."

My daughter rolled her eyes and tried pushing her away but Ash has that goalkeeper grip. My daughter gave me pleading eyes but before I could do anything, Pinoe jumped over them making my daughter squeal and Ashlyn to groan.

"IZZYYYYY!! MY BABBYYYY!!"

"AUNT PINOEE GET OFF!!"

I laughed and decided to help my daughter before someone else decides to join their "grouphug". Izzy let out an exaggerated sigh before ruuning off to Tobin.

"Well that was..."

I made eye contact with Christen and chuckled.

"Happens more often than you think. Everyone likes to smother her with their saliva."

She giggled and we made our way to the seats. I sat beside Becky and rested both of my feet on her.

"Excuse me?"

I grinned at her making her roll her eyes but fixed the position of my feet making my grin wider. I rested my head on Christen's lap and winked at her. The forward just gave me a grin with a blush  making me smile. She started running her hand through my hair as we listened to the conversation Rose and Izzy were having about our dog.