Chapter 45

We all head down to the airport and waited in the waiting area for our flights, Isabella, Stephany and I were the first people who would get on the plane and the people flying back to New York, their flight was still an hour but they decided to come earlier to spend more time with us.

If y'all were wondering where Stephany was the whole time, she was doing her work from home since her sister lives in LA, she would just come by and discuss the plans of what I would do the whole day, so now she is flying with us to Seattle where she and her fiance share an apartment.

I hugged Mike, Brittany and Sam since they can't really wait in the waiting area with us.

"We should really do a dance video the next time you're in LA, all 3 of us."

I grinned at them and nodded my head.

"For sure, I miss dancing with y'all."

We waved our final goodbyes before we entered security.

.

The waiting area was noisy as hell, and that's what happens when all of us are together. Puck, Artie and Jesse are talking about fatherhood (because Puck and Quinn are trying for a baby, this time properly planned), Tina, Rachel and Quinn are talking about work stuff and gossiping about the latest tea in Hollywood right now (especially the ones they know) while Stephany was playing with the kids.

"Hey, you okay?"

I looked sideways and saw Quinn sitting down beside me with a gentle smile.

"Yeah, I'm great, just taking everything in I guess. It's been a while since I saw you guys again."

The blonde haired woman gave me a side hug and kissed the side of my head.

Quinn and I don't have the kind of relationship like I have with Britt and Tana but we were still extremely close. I was the first person she told me about her pregnancy during highschool and she was the first person I came out to. She knows things before you even tell her. She's observant like that, and she will confront you. You could tell her anything and be assured that she wont judge you and keep it a secret, something that is rare in our friend group.

Everyone can't seem to keep their mouth shut, but you could count on Quinn 100 percent of the time.

"You and Noah seem to be doing great."

She grinned at me and nodded her head while we both put our gaze on Noah, who was carrying Jesse and Rachel's daughter Leah.

"Yeah, letting him work hard and proving to me that he is a changed man really paid off. He got his act cleaned up and his head out of his ass."

I giggled and nodded.

"Yeah, I see the big change in him."

She looked at me and nudged me.

"Now be honest with me here Michelle, what's going on with you and Press, are you two dating? And don't tell me nothing because I know you and I know when you are lying."

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Nothing still goes past past you huh Fabray, some things never change."

She gave me a stern look while I just returned it with an amused one.

"Since you want the details oh so bad and are just begging me to tell you... Yes, Christen and I are dating, but don't tell anyone especially Santana because she will kill me then revive me then kill me again for telling you first before her."

She gave me a happy smile before grabbing my hand in excitement.

"I knew it! Those discreet pecks on the forehead, the solo photoshoot and pinkie holding. For someone who is trying to hide their relationship you guys are doing a pretty shit job at it."

I laughed and looked at one of my best friends with a small smile on my face.

"We're not really trying to hide it, no one just asked if we were together the whole trip so we didn't say anything."

"Tell me ALL the details, we still have an hour before you guys have to board."

I let out a content sigh and beamed at her.

"Well... we're gonna be celebrating our one month together on the 27th which is this Tuesday so she's flying to Seattle tomorrow, I am the one who confessed first but she is the one who asked it to be official and I told her I love her the day she met Lola and yesterday while we were walking to the restaurant, that's when she said she loved me back. She just makes me.... So happy."

I felt Quinn squeeze my hand making me look at her, only to see that she had a huge smile on her face and she was tearing up a little.

"I'm so happy you are finally happy especially after all the shit you went through. You are literally the strongest person I know and I hope you know that I will be here for you whenever you need me, just give me a call. You are our baby and you will forever be our baby."

I grinned and tackled her into a hug making her grunt in surprise but hug me back.

"I love you Quinny."

"I love you too Mitchy and I trust that Christen would take care of both you and Isabella. She's a great one."

"Yeah... She is."

After 30 minutes, our flight was called and we had to say goodbye to the New Yorkers. I hugged all of them one by one as I tried to stop myself from crying.

"Hey, we'll see each other again on January for Mercedes' performance. Don't cry love."

I gave them a smile before sipping my tears.

"I love all of you guys."

"We love you too Mitch."

I grabbed Isabella's hand and made sure Stephany has all her things before we started walking to our gate.

.

Chris: I'm about to board the plane babe.

Mitch: Okay honey, I'll see you in a few hours. Te quieroooo 😘

Chris: Yo también te quieroo 😘😘

I grinned at Christen's reply before running around to clean the house more, making sure that it was spotless.

In the middle of scrubbing the wooden floor, the door opened making my head snap up our to see Stephany standing there, looking at me weirdly.

"The floor will disappear if you keep scrubbing it like that."

I hugged and stood up, checking the time.

"Relax, it's not like it's Christen's first time visiting the house. Just go and take a shower and get ready because you have an hour and thirty minutes before your girlfriend's plane toiched Seattle."

I followed what she said and took a quick shower then changing into a USA sweatshirt and black Nike jogging pants wanting to be comfortable. I put my shoes on and tossed my hair around before grabbing my phone and my keys.

"Chris and I will be passing by Starbucks on our way back, want anything?"

"A caramel frap please."

I nodded my head and got in my car before making my way to the airport.

Once I parked in the parking lot, I checked the time and saw that the pane would be landing any minute now. I quickly put my sunglasses on and made my way inside keeping my head down waiting for Christen's call.

After 10 minutes of waiting there I felt somebody tap my shoulders making me turn around and it was Christen so I grinned and pulled her into a hug.

"How was your flight love?"

"It was exhausting, there was a child who just won't stop crying, I just wanted to to my ears out."

I chuckled at her annoyed look and kissed her forehead.

"Aweee my poor baby."

I grabbed her suitcase from her as we started walking towards the parking lot then we were off to get Isabella from school.