Chapter 62

I'm back at home with Chris, Pinoe, Sue, Tobs and Kling. They basically live here to be honest. They are mostly here because Isabella's birthday is in a few days and they are unaware of the singles and a video that I'm gonna be dropping in a few hours, well except for Christen cause I can't keep anything from her but she hasn't heard the other song and she doesn't know that the other song is clouds.

The girld noticed that I had been on the phone practically the whole day so they didn't disturb me.

"The management is asking if you could do a livestream tomorrow. I think it's a great idea so you could better connect with your fans and actually build a fanbase around you as an artist to better your rep. You could also talk about the songs, the meaning behind it and how you wrote it and stuff."

I hummed into the phone while nodding my head.

"Yeah, a lot of the fans and Reign have also been asking me to do that since I didn't really have a press conference since I had been signed so that's basically hitting 2 birds with 1 stone."

We talked a bit more about future interviews and shit before I finally hung up and called Stephany to discuss some other stuff and before we begin the hour countdown.

"Yow call your fiance here tomorrow for the livestream. He's the only tech savy person we know. I want everything to go smoothly tomorrow."

"Yes you highness."

"Shut it Steph."

"Oh yeah, I asked the contractors if they could do next month and they said yes."

"Thank you Steph, you are a lifesaver."

"Well.... you pay me so...."

I quickly announced in my story on intsagram about the livestream happening tomorrow so ready their questions without any context before I sat on the couch in my studio, the countdown playing on my computer screen. I decided to distract myself a little bit so that my anxiety would not kick in and decided to play random keys on my piano.

"Hey, is the countdown starting?"

I looked up and saw Christen standing by the door with a grin on her face. I smiled and nodded my head and I watched as she made her way in the studio and sat beside me.

"Play something for me?"

"What do you want me to play?"

"Anything."

I nodded, kissed her forehead and cleared my throat. I did a little neck crack causing her to chuckle.

"This is a piece that my abuelo always made me play for some reason. He loved this, though he would rather that I perform this piece with the harp, a piano for him is a good second."

I let my hands run smoothly on the keys, recalling the piece that I played a lot as a child because it brought a huge smile on my grandfather's face. I took a deep breath and pressed the first keys. It wasn't long til I let the music fully consume me as I consentrated on the piano keys while occassionally zoning out, letting the muscle memory take the wheel on this one.

(Christen's POV)

When people ask me what i think about Michelle, especially before I went to college, I would always say one word. Mesmerizing. And that's exactly what she is.