Chapter 51

Christen, Isabella and I are going to be spending the day with Brittany and Mike as we also meet up with some of our choreographer friends to do different routines for them. I'm gonna be doing one with Mike, one with Britt and one with all three of us.

I put a white Nike crop top over my black sports bra showing my abdomen, then I put black high waisted cargo pants and black and white Nike running shoes.

I made my way down stairs where they were having breakfast. I kissed Isabella and Christen's cheek before sitting beside my girlfriend.

"Good morning Press family."

They smiled at me and we continued eating breakfast. It was full of stories and laughter which was very different as to what I experienced growing up.

After breakfast, we got in the car and drove off to the studio where we would be spending the whole day there.

We pulled up at the parking lot and saw Mike and Brittany standing near their cars talking to each other.

"MIKE!! BRITT!!"

Their heads snapped up at us and pulled Isabella and I into a hug.

"We missed our babies."

Then they turned to Christen with a grin then pulled her in a group hug.

"Welcome to the skwad."

"Good luck dealing with her every single day."

I looked at the both of them in disbelief as Christen and Isabella giggled.

"Heeeeyyy!! You're one to talk Chang."

I glared at them causing them to laugh. Mike pulled Isabella and I with him leaving Brittany and Christen alone behind us. I looked back at them and saw Christen intently listening to what Brittany was saying making me grin.

"The baby of the group is all grown up now. I like her for you M, she's a good one."

I smiled and pulled him in a side hug.

"I knew you guys were together."

Mike quickly added and looked at me cockily making me pull away, roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Yeah, sure you did."

"No you didn't uncle Mike."

Isabella and I said at the same time making ma laugh and pull her with me as we walked faster inside the building.

"HEY!!"

Mike started chasing us making my daughter and I run away from him. We opened the door to the studio that we were using and saw Tim Milgram standing there looking at me as I gave him a cheeky smile.

"Well if it isn't the superstar and my favorite little girl in the world."

I chuckled and pulled him then he hugged Isabella.

"Heyyy Timmy my man."

"Where's Mike Wazawski and Britney Spears?"

I was about to answer but the door opened revealing a panting Mike followed by Brittany and Christen who was looking at the man amused.

"Y'all are fast runners."

"We're not fast Mike, you're just slow."

He rolled his eyes and dropped his bag at the side and sat down, drinking half of water.

"Oh yeah Timmy, this is Christen. Chris this is Timmy, an old friend of mine. Hope you don't mind but she's gonna be watching us."

They shook hands while Tim was looking at me suggestively making me give him the look back.