Chapter 73

I flew to New York 3 days earlier before the team so we would be able to rehearse properly before the concert which would be held on the same day as Media day which is on the 23rd then we would be flying to New Jersey for our last friendly with Mexico before flying to London for the last camp before France.

I sat on the floor, sweat dripping down my face as I chugged down my 5th water bottle in the past 4 hours. I felt Isabella wipe the sweat off of my face making me grin softly.

"Thank you my baby."

She pecked my lips before running back to the play corner that we made for the kids. Isabella has been a very bug help babysitting the kids since she was the eldest out of everyone.

My phone rang and I crawled my way to it and answered the facetime call from my beautiful girlfriend.

"Woah, nice ass."

I heard Christen giggle making me look up and saw that the camera was focused on my ass. I was wearing a black nike sportsbra and black tight leggings that really defines my ass. I grinned and wiggled my eyebrows at her causing her to giggle more.

"You know you love my ass."

"I do... very much."

I shifted a little bit to get myself comfortable on the floor and smiled up at my adorable girlfriend.

"How are rehearsals going?"

"It's been great. We've been in the studio for 4 hours now and we still have 4 or 5 more to go, it depends if the back up dancers get it routine for the other songs faster, which I know they will."

I felt Isabella sit on my lap so she could be seen in the frame.

"Hi Ma! I miss youuuuuu."

"I miss you too Isabella."

I grinned as I watched Christen and Isabella interact. I saw Santana and Britt enter the studio and that's when I knew break was over.

"Honey I have to go, rehearsals are starting again, but you and Isabella could continue talking."

"Okay honey."

I blew a kiss to the screen and she pretended to catch it making me smile. Isabella sat on the floor with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm so excited for their concert because they are gonna do broadway numbers."

I shook my head and fixed my ponytail. Something Izzy and I have in common is our love for broadway, so she was bouncing off the walls when she found out that there were going to be a few numbers from her favorite broadway and musicals in the concert.

"Okay everyone, from the top."

I looked at myself in the mirror as I did the choreography, deciding whether or not it was satisfactory. By the end of the song, I changed a little more steps for a smoother transition before we were went to the next song.

.

Instagram stories

MichelleMartins: