Chapter 133

18 WEEKS

I have been an emotional wreck this whlole week, crying then laughing then having a mental breakdown, I am all over the place. (A/n: honestly, same)

Apparently, Scar and Tana said that everything was set, the baby shower (which would happen after the gender reveal) and now all we need if to confirm the genders.

Right now, we are going on an ultrasound check up to know the gender of the babies and their position, if they are in the right position, and if I am healthy.

"So far everything is great, the babies are great, the mommy is great. Do you want to know the gender of the babies."

Christen and I shook our heads.

"We're doing a gender reveal, can you just send a quick text to this number right here."

She nodded her head and sent the text before we wrapped up the check-up.

.

The next day is the day where everyone on the National Tea, wpuld be arriving for the gender reveal, the venue being the Banc of California Stadium, how they were able to get this as a venue, I don't know but atleast they know everyone could fit.

Isabella came bouncing in the room, with a banner that says 'give me a girl' on me making Christen and I laugh.

"I swear if they are both boys I will be mad. I will still love them but I will still be mad. I will madly love them."

I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Okay, whatever you say bud."

(3rd Person's POV)

Everyone gathered around the field as they excitedly waited for the couple to come out. Everything was already prepared. Since Mitch and Chris wanted this to be a little bit more different, instead of using Pink and Blue like how people usually do it, they decided to go with green and yellow.

The small family came put of the tunnel making everyone cheer, everything being filmed by Artie, while Tobin was in charge with the Zoom call so that everyone that weren’t able to come would be able to watch live.

They all stood anxiously as the 3 of them stood in the middle, with 2 soccer balls in between them.

“Before we do this, we would like to thank everyone for being here. This is a big milestone for our family and we really appreciate all of you sacrificing your time and energy in flying over here for this special event. Now we got all your guesses, a bunch of people said they would both be girls, both be boys and some said a boy and a girl, the winners would be getting a bunch of personalized jerseys.”

Santana brought out the Angel City jerseys (one of the few that were out) that said ‘I was right 02’ behind it. It was kind of like a bragging rights kind of thing and everyone being super competitive, they wanted to have one.

“Now, you can’t change your votes now so if your gut feeling changed then boo hoo, wait til the next baby comes.”

Everyone cheered when they heard that.

“Okay so Christen and Isabella would be kicking the soccer balls, yellow for female and green for male. At the same time we have Britt and Scarlett here with some confetti so we are all going to do it at the same time.”

“Then what are you going to do Mitch?”

“I’m just going to stand here and cry because I feel anxious, excited and hormonal all at the same time.”