Chapter 143

Diana and Aquila have started walking on their own and I honestly liked it better when we had to carry them around. I walked over to Isabella with a sigh and plopped down on the couch beside her. I looked over at her to see a small smile on her face while she's texting someone so I reached over and poked her cheeks.

"Mom, stop it."

I pull my hand back, before slowly poking it again.

"Mom if you don't stop, I will bite your fingers."

"You wouldn't dare."

I gave her a look, and she returned it. I slowly inched my pointer finger closer to her face. She moved forward and caught my index finger ijn between her teeth making me scream out in pain. Christen and Isabella basically toppled over, laughing their asses off while I just looked at them with a pout on my face.

"That huuurrrrtttt."

"Told you I would do it."

I playfully glared at ner but she just laughed and shrugged me off, going back to her phone. I leaned in closer to get a better look and see who she was texting but she quickly pulled it away from me.

"Oh come on pleaseeeee?"

She rolled her eyes and gave me her phone with a huff.

"Fine."

Queen D (8:30 AM)
So you coming over?

Izzy💕 (8:31 AM)
Yeah, probs tomorrow when
mom has no interviews and shiii

Queen D (8:31 AM)
Kk, can't wait.

Queen D (8:32 AM)
Imma get you at the afternoon
since I be busy in the morning

Izzy💕 (8:35 AM)
K, just honk or something

I chucked her phone back at her with a groan.

"Y'all are boring. Thought there was something juicer or some shit."

She chuckled and just put the phone back in her pocket as she watched Diana walk back to her.

"Her birthday is in a few days, wachu planning?"

"I don't want to go all out or something so probably just a small gift and some flowers. We're technically not dating so I don't really want to go all out yet."

"But you both do have a mutual understanding."

I watched as her cheeks redden making me chuckle.

"Yeah, I really like her and I want this to really work out.'

I nodded and rested my head on her shoulder since she was as tall as I was now, if not an inch taller.

"You should really stop growing."

"Can't help it, I'm built different."

.

The next couple of days were spent in the studio, working on new music and all that shit so right now I was called in a meeting with my manager and a bunch of people.

I took my seat beside Mark and watched as the people that I have yet to meet are looking at me with big creepy smiles.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Michelle, we're excited to tell you our preposition."

I looked at them confused and back at Mark, who just shrugged his shoulders. I perked up a little and sat up straighter, suddenly interested.

"Preposition?"

"We know that after the World Cup, you are planning on going on a tour. Now we are going to be giving you a list of other singers that you could either headline with or they could open for you, but before that we were wondering if you were open to the idea of a .... documentary?"

I raised an eyebrow, kind of surprise while Mark looked at me curiously.

I thought about it for a while.

I wanted to connect more with my fans. I have not been feeding them much content since we have been preparing for the World Cup and I was kind of busy being a mom. A documentary is a great idea for tbem to see a sliver of my life, let along my first ever tour.

Thinking about thay now, I think I know the answer.

"Where do I sign?"

.

Isabella went over to Dinah's house for her birthday so the three of us were left here at home. The door opened and I saw Isabella come in with a soft smile on her face making me grin.

"How was it babes?"

She went over to me like a lovesick puppy and plopped on the couch in the middle of Christen and I. My wife and I made eye contact while looking at the teenager, both of us sharing a look.

"It was amazing. We spent her birthday by the beach just walking and talkimg about life then we went to get ice cream."

"Sounds like a date."

She sighed again and looked up at the ceiling.

"I wish. I hate the damn aga gap. Because of that I feel like she's walking on eggshells around me and the public, but I don't know. She makes me so happy."

I placed my hand on her hand and gave her a small smile.

"I love that you're happy, and I love that you found a person who makes you feel this way. But I also don't want you to get hurt. Take care of your heart yeah? Be careful and don't just jump into this I guess. Let it slowly build up."

She looked at me and nodded her head.

"I agree with your mom, but whatever happens, just know that both of us are there for you."

She nodded her head again before grabbing both of pur hands.

"I love the both of you so much, and don't worry Mom, Mama, I will be careful."

It was silent for a few minutes before she broke it.

"I want to post amcover on my instagram or something."

I grinned at her and nodded my head.

"Sure, why now. Go for it. Maybe I could help you produce your own music too."

"I would like that."

.

A/n: It's a short birthday update.

YOUR GIRL IS 20 ALREADY!!!

Sorry I have been MIA the past few days, I'm going through something. This book might only be 2 chapters left though. I would miss updating this book but I want to work on something else too ya know.

Anyway, thank you for all of your support and stuff.