Chapter 83

I looked down at my schedule, already wanting this day to end. And the worst part is it only gets more hectic from here. I swear to god I need to learn how to say no when it comes to these jobs. Christen and Isabella have their scheduled mama-daughter date day so they have been out doing whatever while I stayed home to finish writing episode 5 of Bly Manor and I attended 2 Skype meetings, one for sponsorship and one with the record label.

Christen got a glimpse of my schedule and suggested that we just go on our vacation in December when our schedule is looser, we plan on doing it before the Krashlyn wedding.

I felt myself start to kind of get lightheaded as I walked around the kitchen, about to make myself something to eat since I haven't eaten anything the whole day. As I was about to reach up to grab a plate, I felt myself go unconscious, not even feeling myself drop on the floor or hearing the door open.

(Christen's POV)

Isabella and I giggled as we held onto the box of Chinese take-out we took for Michelle.

"I'm happy that you made the first move in proposing mama, Mom for sure doesn't have the guts to do it first."

I chuckled and went to the kitchen to put the take out in a bowl so I could bring it up to Michelle's studio but when before I could even move, I heard a loud this in the kitchen. Isabella and I quickly went to the kitchen to see Mitch passed out.

"Babe oh my God."

I immediately went to her side and laid her on her back and checked if something was blocking her airway. I looked at Isabella to see that she looked concerned and scared at the same time.

"Issa, babe, can you get me a glass of water please."

She immediately did what I asked her to as I elevated my fiance's legs. I saw Mitch regain consciousness a little bit. I started fanning her a bit before I saw her eyes open. She tried to sit up fast but I stopped her and let her stay down for a little bit more to make sure it doesn't worsen.

"Love are you okay? Does anything else hurt?"

She shook her head but I see that she has weakened a little bit.

"Do you feel strong enough to sit up?"

She nodded her head so I slowly helped her sit up and that's when Isabella arrived with a glass of water. I got it from her hand and gave the 12-year-old a grateful smile before helping Michelle drink water.

"Have you eaten anything at all today, Mitch?"

She shook her head so I asked Isabella to heat the food while I continued tending to her mom. Once I know that she didn't have a concussion and she had already finished her food and drank plenty of water, I carried her to the couch so she would be more comfortable before going to the kitchen to bring the plate to the sink.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw Isabella standing there with a concerned facial expression on her face and she looked like she was about to cry.

"Is mom going to be okay, mama?"

I smiled at her and nodded my head, pulling her into a hug.

"She'll be okay babes."

"What happened to her?"

"She skipped 2 meals and didn't drink plenty of water, but she's feeling better now."

I saw the concern still in her eyes.

"Tell you what, why don't you go and look after your mom for me for a little while, while I go call some people then after, we could all cuddle on the couch and watch some movies."