Chapter 43

My teammates already flew back to their respective home states because Thanksgiving is on its way. The only ones left are the former members of the New Direction.

I grinned when I saw the super pregnant tummy of Rachel.

"When are you due?"

"In 2 months, probably gonna be a January baby."

I rubbed her tummy and felt the little nugget kick making me coo. Jesse then entered the room holding their 3 year old daughter making me grin at the younger girl. She's a combination of the both of them, she's adorable.

I faced my attention back on the pregnant broadway star.

"What are you gonna name the little man?"

She held my hand making me look at her confused.

"Finn."

I didn't know how to feel about that. I wanted to pull my hand away but she just held it tighter.

"He's proud of you, ya know. You're his little sister, of course he will be. He would be sad if you keep blaming yourself because we all know it wasn't your fault. It was none of our fault."

I felt tears well up in my eyes as she pulled me in a hug.

"But I-I haven't visited him since the funeral, I-I don't.. I can't-"

"Shhh, I'm sure he understands why you haven't."

I forced a small smile on my face as I kept my head down.

"I'm pretty sure he would fall in love with Isabella, be super protective and stuff, like how he is with you."

I chuckled and nodded.

"He would have beat your dad and that Jonathan guy up for sure."

I sighed and leaned my head on her shoulder. The door opened and our friends entered. They noticed the tears running down my eyes and they immediately came to my side.

"Mitch, are you okay?"

"Berry what did you do?"

Rachel looked at the latina with a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sure you did something."

I giggled and shook my head, having flashbacks of when we were still in highschool. I am so happy that all of us are back together again, even if it's just for a while since I know we all have our own lives now, our own families.

"I love you guys so much."

That caught their attention and they all immediately pulled me in a group hug.

"We love you too. You will forever be our baby."

I noticed Isabella trying to squeeze in the group hug making me chuckle. I pulled her closer to me and I watched as everyone did their own thing.

.

It's the day after Thanksgiving and right now Christen and I are at the beach for a date since we haven't had alone time since coming here to LA. We walked side by side at the shore just goofing around.

"I want you to meet my Lola since she lives here in LA."

Christen looked at me woth those beautiful green eyes as she gave me a nod. I grinned and interlocked our fingers together as we continued our peaceful walk.

.
Instagtam story:

MichelleMartins: