Chapter 131

8 WEEKS

Saying goodbye to the team was hard, seeing as even though we had only played together for one season, they were like family to the 3 of us. We did promise that we would occasionally call and visit them so they won't miss us too much.

I looked at the empty apartment with a sigh before grabbing the small carry-on that Christen said I will only be carrying, we didn't really have a lot of stuff, most of it being clothes anyway so there really wasn't much stuff in the first place.

We gave back the keys to the lobby before entering the rental car for the last time and driving to the airport. We were escorted to the private jet and then we were on our way back to LA.

.

Landing in Los Angeles, we were met with Stephany and Stephany's fiance. They are using my jeep and thank god Rui was the one driving.

"Hello missmangobutt." (A/n: I know it's "Stephanie" and not "Stephany" but she was just originally inspired by this chapter and I really wasn't planning on making her a youtuber here but I just couldn't resist.)

She rolled her eyes at me making me cackle.

"If you were not pregnant, I would have shoved you in the car myself."

I rolled my eyes and slid in the car, followed by Isabella nad Christen.

"Hey Steph, hey Rui."

"Heyyyyy!!"

We drove back home while catching up.

9 WEEKS

Keeping the pregnancy a secret to the public has been easy... so far, it was just a teeny tinny bump and it was barely noticable.

Right now we flew to Florida for National Team Camp, Isabella deciding to stay with Lola because it has been a while since that spent time together and Lola has been really fussy about it.

The van was qaiting for us at the end of the runway making me confused. I looked at Vlatko, who somehow personally is the one driving us, and greeted us with a hug.

"It's good to see you again Mitch, Chris, and congratulations on the babies!"

We smiled and greeted him back. "It's nice to see you too coach, and no offese, we appreciate this door-to-door delievery but we could have walked to the front of the airport."

"Not in that crowd."

I looked at him questioningly before following where he was pointing. There stood a bunch of guards, stopping screaming fans with signs up.

"Okay, this is a first."

"They found out you both would be flying over here for camp and they have been camping out since yesterday."

Christen helped me in the van while Vlatko grabbed our suitcases and placed it in the back. I looked out at the window again, sending everyone a wave making them scream louder.

"There is no social distancing in this thing."

I nodded my head and asked Coach to drive us closer. I got the magephone from the back, so they all cpuld hear me. Once we got closer, the screaming started getting louder, nearly making me deaf.

"Hey everyone!"

"oh my god I love you!"

"MICHELLE! SIGN MY BOOBS!"

I heard Christen snort from beside me while Vlatko was trying to keep a straight face.

"Look guys, I'm sorry we couldn't go out there and meet every single one of you, and trust me we would love to do that, but the virus is still around so please wear your masks and do social distancing, please?"