Chapter 15

A/n: Decided to publish this earlier than planned because I got too excited for this chapter.

The friendly against Chile was a success, we won 4-0 with Lloyd scoring 2 goals and the other 2 were scored by Tobin and Mal. Watching them play out there, even though it was through the television we had in the locker rooms, it made me very excited to be out there and playing with the team.

Right now we only have a week left of camp and half of it is going to be spent doing photoshoots and some videos that we would be posting in the US Soccer YouTube account. The first media thing that we are going to be doing is a photoshoot of the roster for the tournament. It's also going to be kind of an announcement of me joining the team.

The past few days, I have been slowly opening up to the whole team, but I especially got close with a certain green-eyed forward, with her being my bus buddy and all that. Jill had paired me up with her too in one of her experiments because apparently we have good chemistry on the field and I guess it kind of just stuck.

Since she is close with Pinoe and Ash, I had gotten closer with her, Ali and Tobin. The 6 of us always going out together for breakfast or lunch, depending on our training schedule that day, so I am the most comfortable around the 5 of them.

The past few days though, I had been trying to figure out my feelings for Christen. She just makes me feel things no one has ever made me feel.

"Jill called us to the conference room. She said she had a surprise for us and we have team bonding afterwards."

I nodded my head and applied light make-up on my face to kind of make myself presentable, tossed my hair around and grabbed my room key and phone before heading down with Kelley.

"We really have to add you to the group chat."

I chuckled and nodded my head.

When we entered the room, we all noticed that the chairs were all stacked up at the side and the other girls were sitting on the floor in the middle of the room. I stood at the back and watched everyone just messing around with each other making me smile.

"You okay there Michelle?"

I turned around and saw Dawn standing there, looking concerned. I sent her a smile and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm great actually. Just watching the chaos that I am now a part of."

She gave me a smile and nodded her head. We both stood there and just watched everyone interact.

"What does Jill want by the way? Why did she call us here?"

Dawn just smirked at me and shook her head.

"You'll see, I'm sure you're gonna love it."

I looked at her confused but before I could further question it, Jill entered the room with a huge smile on her face catching everyone's attention causing the room to quiet down.

"So tomorrow we are gonna have a photoshoot for the announcement of the World Cup Qualifying Roster and I want you all to channel your inner divas."

Everyone started looking at each other questioningly.

"So I have a special guest who could help channel that. All of you know her, she's a grammy award winning singer, now co-owns a record label and she volunteered to help bring out all your inner divas today. All the way from New York City, please give it up for Santana Lopez."

Once I heard the certain Latina's name, my eyes widened and I straightened my posture up. Music started playing and my best friend came in with her back up dancers trailing behind her.