Chapter 128

Taking advantage of all of us together still, US Soccer thought it would be a good idea to start a feud between my whole friend group by asking us to film this particular dreaded video: Who knows me better Challenge. So that leads us to where we are now.

"Hello everyone, we are back here once again to fight to the death to see who actually knows the most about me. In this video, we have the best of the best, aside from Isabella. They are the people who claims to know me best in this team and we will be here to witness them fight for the title. Going up head to head are the following:

Rebecca Elizabeth "The Broon" Sauerbrunn vs. Ashlyn Michelle "New Mama" Harris

And

Christen Annemarie "Cinnamon roll" Press vs. Megan Anna "Pink-haired Icon" Rapinoe

It's gonna be an interesting one folks, stay tuned."

.

I looked at Becky and Ashlyn as they both sat down on their respective chairs.

"Good morning, how is everyone?"

Ashlyn nodded her head. "Good, good."

"I feel like it's a great day to win."

They gave each other a playful glare making me shake my head at the two.

"Oh yeah? To channel my inner Michelle, I put on her rings and her bracelets for good luck."

Becky scoffed and shook her head.

"Oh yeah? Well I'm wearing her jersey."

I raised an eyebrow when she stood up and shrugged off her jacket revealing my M. PRESS Jersey.  I started laughing as I leaned back into my chair.

"Oh my god did you steal that from the cleaners?"

"Yes, still with all your sweat so I am positive that I still have your luck."

I scrunched up my nose and shook my head rapidly, suddenly wanting this to be over.

"Sister please, I would have gotten her underwear but Christen won't let me."

I suddenly jolt up from where I am sitting.

"Oh my god, stop!!!"

.

I looked at my right where Christen sat and to my left where Pinoe is.

"Hello to beautiful, oh and Pinoe hey."

Pinoe threw the marker at me making me but I dodged it and laughed.

"This is unfair, she's your wife."

"Yeah but you have known me since we were what? 16? 17? You know the things she know."

Pinoe the suddenly became confident, putting her head up high and nodding her head.

"Yeah, I basically lived it."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled  while the 2 of them started bickering.

"This was a bad idea."

.

I looked through the cards, preparing myself for the first question for Becky and Ash.