Chapter 20

September 20, 2018

Today, they announced the roster for the world cup qualifying and at the same time, Reign also announced that I signed with them, so not only was my phone blowing up with text messages, but so was my instagram because they tagged my profile in both pictures.

You bet your girl has that blue check mark on her name ayee.

But at the same time, I was kind of regretting making the Instagram account now.

"Mom your phone is blowing up, is the roster released?"

I nodded my head and she cuddled closer into me.

"Do you want me to get the hammer?"

I chuckled and shook my head, giving her forehead a kiss.

"It's okay babes. The vibration wasn't caused by the devil."

She nodded her head and we continued watching television.

Sam and I have been in the studio for 3 days now and we are just adding some things here and I and while we're doing that, I am recording some songs that i have written just for fun, incase I want to dabble into the music industry.

But Sam has been going above and beyond in convincing me to actually release music, but to no avail, he failed.

"Are you finished with your module?"

Isabella shook her head and I gave her a look making her sigh and go to her room and finish her module. It wasn't  due til after we co,e back but it's better to finish it now so she could enjoy the tournament. To be honest, it's also for me, just knowing that she won't have to rush anything.

My phone started ringing and I saw that it was Sam calling me.

"Hey Trouty, wassup?"

"Are you at home?"

"Yup."

"Open your door."

I looked at the door questioningly when I heard someone knock. I internally connected the dots and ended the call before going to open the door.

When I opened the door, there stood Mercedes, Sam, Santana and Mike holding pizza boxes and bottles of wine. I cheered as I immediately went for the pizza.

"Well okay, damn bitch go for the pizza and not us."

I stuck my tongue out at them before pulling them each into a hug.

"Hello my California babies."

I smiled at them before going to the kitchen to get some wine glasses.

"Where's my baby?"

I heard feet running down the stairs, then more screams.

"ISABELLA I MISSED YOU MY CHILD!!"

I went back to the living room only to witness a very dramatic reunion between my daughter and Mercedes.

"Nuh uh Wheezy, back off, she's my child. Her, Owen and Josey are basically siblings. So get your crummy hands off my favorite daughter before I ends yah."

I shook my head and set the glasses down on the counter, making sure that iy doesn't fall.

"I swear to god if y'all start singing I'm kicking y'all out."

.

Instagram stories:

@CedesJones: It was a video of Michelle trying get the last piece of pepperoni pizza but Santana doesn't want her to, threantening to go 'Lima Heights on her ass' but Michelle just threatens her back eventually winning the arguement