✨𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟✨

• Fives •

Slowly and carefully, Athena pushed back the cover of the crate

Slowly and carefully, Athena pushed back the cover of the crate. She instantly let out a violent cough as a cloud of dust flew into the air and into her face. Once she had gotten over the coughing fit, she looked inside to see one thing that caught her eyes. There was a soft sparkle in the dim lighting of the room. She reached into the crate and her fingers pressed against a piece of cool metal. She wrapped her fingers around it and brought out a familiar accessory, the silver headband the woman from her dreams had worn was nestled in her hands. Every detail was just as she remembered and put into focus. The silver plating was pointed downwards towards where the nose would be and upon this V-shaped part was a silver crystal. On both sides of the crown were two mighty Angel like wings that mimicked that of the Jedi Order symbol. "What is this?" Athena asked quietly. "The headpiece of the Jedi Angel it is. A crown to be worn by the protector of the Jedi." He answered. "And belong to your mother it did." He added before gesturing to the crate. "All of this, her armor it was. Use it you may when you go to battle after your training is complete." He added with a respectful nod. "This, may I take this?" She asked, still holding the elegant headpiece. Yoda smiled softly at this and nodded. "However, careful you must be. Hold the kyber crystal of the Angel's infusion the headpiece does. Do not damage it you must." Athena nodded, eyes transfixed on the softly gleaming crown in her hands. "Free you are to go, get rest you must." Yoda said as he dismissed her and Athena gingerly carried the silver headpiece with her to her room with Ahsoka.

Athena walked through the halls, her eyes were still focused on the crown in her hands and she couldn't stop thinking of the dream she had what felt like weeks ago. The dream of a powerful female Jedi that seemed to call to her. Was the woman in her dream her mother? She couldn't know. She stopped walking when she noticed a metal plated section of the wall that held her reflection almost perfectly. Her eyes suddenly fixated on her reflection and wonder and curiosity filled her mind. She slowly and carefully lifted the crown to place it on her head, to see if she could catch a glimpse of what her mother would have looked like in her prime. "Well if it isn't the little separatist 'princess'." A mocking voice called, startling Athena and causing her to nearly drop the delicate headpiece. It slipped around her fingers before she finally caught it. She recognized that voice. It was that of a clone. She groaned as she looked up to see a clone, helmet in hand, as he walked towards her with crude smirk. Athena scoffed. "And which one are you?" She hissed at him and he merely chuckled. "The name's Fives, 'princess'." Athena rolled her eyes. "Don't call me that. Unlike all of you clones I have a birth name." "Oh I don't think I will. I think 'princess' suits you much better." Athena's grey eyes narrowed at him. "And what exactly do you mean by that?" "You think you're better then all of us don't you? Just because you are some filthy separatist-" he said as he pressed a finger to her chest, threatening her. She slapped his hand away before cutting him off, "Was" she corrected him. "Same difference." "Do you have a problem with me?" "What if I do? What are you gonna do about it?" Fives snarled. The tension between the two had become almost tangible. At this point it was just a matter of who was going to throw the first punch. That is until someone else intervened. "Alright you two," a voice Athena didn't recognize cut in and a man stepped in between the two, physically separating them. "General Skywalker." Fives said as he looked at the man with long brown hair and blue eyes that stood between the two bickering children. "That's enough arguing. If I didn't know any better I'd say you two were a couple of unruly kids." He scolded them. "But General-" "don't you have training to worry about?" Anakin said to Fives, who at this point gave it up and with a sigh and suppressed "Yes Sir" he sauntered off but not before shooting Athena a final disapproving look. Athena, however, countered with the oh so mature response of sticking her tongue out at him. "And as for you," Anakin said as he turned to her and she instantly straightened out and erased her childish expression. "Shouldn't you be returning to your room for the night? I've heard you've had a full day - uh Athena was it?" "Yes sir." She replied respectfully and Anakin nodded. "Right. You better get off to getting some rest for the night then. You'll need it for your second day tomorrow."

"