✨𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟✨

• The Mission Begins •

Athena prepared for her first battle by dawning her mother's armor that Yoda had showed her earlier

Athena prepared for her first battle by dawning her mother's armor that Yoda had showed her earlier. A silver breastplate decorated with the seal of the Jedi Order. Silver Shoulder guards and silver bracelets that stretched from her wrists to her elbows to keep her arms safe. She wore robes of a soft cream color and boots matching the color with the symbol of the Jedi Order printed on them. A final touch was the headpiece that she found to be so special and unique when she first saw it. She gently placed it on her head, the crown nestling into her braided hair. She took a glimpse of herself in the mirror of her shared room. She looked powerful, she looked like a warrior. She looked like the Jedi from her dreams. "Wow." Ahsoka said as she entered the room, ready to leave. "You look amazing. Like seriously powerful." She told her and Athena smiled softly. She looked like some sort of She-ra-Wonder Woman - warrior princess. "Thanks." She said softly, looking at her reflection again. She hoped she would make her mother proud. "Let's go complete this mission, Angel."

"Commander Tano." Rex addressed Ahsoka as he greeted her on board the cruiser they were taking to Bakura. That's when his eyes met Athena who was behind her and his eyes winded. "Miss Athena," he said as took in the look of her armor. "You look - different. I mean, it's a good different but it's still um - wow." Ahsoka and Athena only giggled at him trying to compliment her but failing miserably. "Thank you, captain." Athena finally said and she followed Ahsoka to the bridge to find out just how long their journey would take them. "Hey Snips!" Anakin greeted her with a grin as he saw them enter but his grin faded when he saw Athena. "Athena," he said in a mockingly respectful tone. Anakin hadn't joined the 'let's trust the former separatist' group just yet. He and Fives were still rather skeptical. "Any idea how long until we get to Bakura?" Ahsoka asked her master, trying not to focus on his doubt of the Jedi Angel and her loyalties. "It will be several hours." Anakin replied. "Why don't you check up on the clones, see how they're doing and if they need anything." He said before looking at Athena, a skeptical look in his eyes. "And keep an eye on this one while you do so."

"Don't worry about Anakin." Ahsoka said to Athena as they walked through the monochromatic halls of the cruizer. "He's just trying to be careful." She added and Athena crossed her arms over her chest. "Yeah well I think a little trust would be good for him as well. Aren't you Jedi supposed to trust the force? If he can trust in that why can't he trust me?" Ahsoka sighed. "He just needs a little proof that's all. I'm sure he will trust in you in no time." She assured her as they approached the hanger with the gunships. "Jesse, Fives," Ahsoka said, addressing two clones that were walking through the hanger, checking on the ships with a few other clones. "I thought I might find you guys here." She said. They seemed delighted to see the women had come to visit them, all of them except Fives that is. "What are you two doing here?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at Athena. "Anakin sent me to checkup on you guys. Make sure everything is going smoothly." Fives scoffed. "Everything is just fine, thank you." "We just finished our tasks if you would like to stick around." Jesse said, trying to recover from the rudeness of his brother. "I think we'd like that." Ahsoka said with a grin. "Your armor," Hardcase said as he gestured to the armor Athena wore, her mother's armor. "It looks nice on you." Athena smiled softly at the compliment. "Thank you." She replied. "It was my mothers and her mother's before her and so on." Athena replied. "So she's got some fancy armor? That doesn't make her this legendary warrior that everyone claims she is. If you ask me, she's just some girl." Fives sneered. Athena opened her mouth to respond but Ahsoka stopped her. "Fives, do you know anything about the legends of the Jedi Angel?" She asked with a small smirk and arms crossed over her chest. "I uh-" "All you know is what you have overheard from the other Jedi, isn't it?" Ahsoka asked and Fives didn't answer. "Do any of you know anything about the old stories of the Jedi Angel?" The clones were all silent. "That's what I thought." Ahsoka said with a grin. "Therefore none of you have a right to criticize her when you know nothing about her or what she's supposed to be." "Um, commander Tano." Tup began, breaking the silence of the clones. "We don't know much about Jedi stories, we're just clones - soldiers, ma'am. But uh, If you have the time, we wouldn't mind hearing some of those stories about the Angel." Ahsoka's demeanor softened. "You- you want me to tell you a story?" She asked and some of the men slowly nodded. How soft, the men wanted a story before charging into a possibly fatal mission. She looked at Athena who shrugged as if to say "sure why not?". Ahsoka sighed finally with a smile. "Alright. I will tell you what I know. The legend of the Jedi Angel."