✨𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩✨

•I'll Be There•

"Where is he?" Athena demanded as she stepped off her ship that she landed in the hangar

"Where is he?" Athena demanded as she stepped off her ship that she landed in the hangar. She was immediately met with Rex as she stepped off of her ship and the familiar captain held his helmet in his hand by his side as Anakin stood with him. Both looked uneased. "Athena," Anakin began, "I understand your relationship with Fives was rather close and I-" "Where is he, Skywalker?" Athena demanded again. "I didn't come all this way for nothing. Where is Fives?" Anakin and Rex shared a look before looking back at the feisty blonde woman. "We need your help with him." Rex replied. "We aren't exactly sure where he is, he's on Coruscant but where exactly is still unknown to us." "We were hoping you could try to contact him and figure out where he is and what's going on." "What happened, exactly?" Athena asked, this was all a bit much for her. The last she heard Fives and the rest of the 501st was sent to Ringo Vinda. She wondered if they had lost or just what happened in general. "Come with us, Athena." Anakin finally said. "We have a lot to tell you."

"Tell me again why you don't believe him?" Athena asked as she crossed her arms before the men. "Because, as much as we trust him, Fives has failed to show any proof of his claims." Athena scoffed. "Fives is a man of his word. If you don't believe him on a claim like this you could be putting the entire republic at risk." Anakin narrowed his eyes at the woman. "That's enough of that, miss Athena." He stated. "I understand you have sentiments for the clone but understand also the gravity of his claims. He has been blaspheming the chancellor, do you understand how much of risk that is?" Athena was silent. "You are a part of this Republic now, Athena. You need to understand that someone cannot just spread lies like that about the chancellor. It's treason." Athena scowled up at the Jedi. "Maybe it is treason but I trust Fives unlike the rest of you. He would never do anything against the Republic if he knew it was wrong." "But Athena, he may not know he's doing wrong." Rex replied. "If this truly is a virus or a malfunction Fives might not be aware that he's messing up. He's my brother, Athena, and I love him just as much as you do and I would like to believe that he would never do anything wrong but when someone is sick- I mean truly sick- they may not even know that they are doing any wrong." Rex explained to her. Athena took a deep breath. "I need a few minutes." She finally replied. "I need to think about all of this." She added before stepping away and heading back to her room.

Not even a full minute after stepping away from the Captain and General the light on Athena's com link lit up. She didn't hesitate for a second before pressing the button to take the communication and her heart did a full summersalt when she heard Fives' voice come through the link. "Princess?" A small smile formed on her lips. "Fives!" She said in a hushed tone as she quickly slipped to her room so she could talk to him without worrying about getting caught by any of the temple guards. "What's going on? Where are you? Anakin and Rex told me what happened... are you alright?" There was a pause on the other side. "Yeah..." He replied slowly. "Yeah I'm alright. Listen, I want you to meet me at the coordinates I'm sending you. I need to explain everything my way. I met with Kix and he should be telling Rex and Anakin to meet me there as well but I want you there first. You and I need to talk alone." Athena nodded. "Yeah let me just tell them-" "No." Fives replied quickly, cutting her off. "Don't tell them. They won't let you come if they know that I invited you. Please just come as soon as you can. I want to see you Cyr'ika." A small smile formed on her lips as she heard the word Fives occasionally used for her. She hadn't heard him say it in what felt like forever and it warmed her heart. "Yeah," She replied softly. "I'll be there."

"