✨𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖✨

• 79's •

"I heard about what happened today

"I heard about what happened today." Fives said as the two were brought the drinks he ordered for them. He sat across from the Angel, both were now dressed in much more civilian clothes. Athena wasn't much of a fan of 79's but she knew Fives was rather fond of it so she didn't mind joining him on outings to the clone bar. They were "dates" as Fives often called them teasingly. "Are you alright?" He asked and Athena fiddled with the ring on her ring finger that he had given her months ago nervously. "I'm fine." She said, but her tone of voice said otherwise. Fives took a sip of his alcohol and placed a hand on hers, his hands much larger then hers, completely eclipsed her dainty hands. "The truth, Cyar'ika." The Angel sighed. "I had a vision while I was trying to heal one of the men, Appo." She began, grey eyes filling with worry. "It was a woman crying, but I could feel every emotion she had and I was overwhelmed with sadness and grief. She sobbed into her hands and when the sadness became too much she screamed the most disheartening scream I've ever heard. And then it all vanished. It scared me, Fives. I'm terrified."

"Hey," Fives began with a soft tone of voice. He reached over and cupped her cheek, brushing his thumb against her skin. "Don't be scared. You are one of the strongest soldiers I've ever know. You're brave, loyal, and not to mention beautiful. Like really beautiful, I'm probably the luckiest member of the grand army of the Republic to be mar-" "Fives." Athena said with a look that told him "I get the point move on." He chuckled before her reached down to put her hand in his. "Sorry. But the point is, there is nothing for you to worry about. And above all else, I would never let anything happen to you, princess." He said before bringing her hand to his lips and pressing a soft kiss to her fingers.

"There's one other thing," Athena began, the fear was no longer present in her eyes as she looked at him while he took another sip of his drink. "Mhm?" He asked as he swallowed the liquid. "I'm going on a mission to a temple of the Angels, back to Agamar." Fives almost choked. "You're WHAT?" He asked, trying not to cause alarm. "You're telling me that you're going on a mission back to the place you ran away from years ago?" Athena nodded. "The separatist planet?" He emphasized and Athena nodded once more. "Have you completely lost your mind?" Fives asked. "I always knew I was crazy but I always thought you were somewhat sane." He said, giving her a skeptical look. "Fives it's something I have to do." She told him softly. "It's the only way I can talk to my mother and figure out the secrets of the past." Fives sighed as he looked at Athena. She wasn't in her armor and she looked much more like just a pretty girl rather then a legendary warrior. Her hair was down and she had straightened it, for it was usually curly from all the braids she wore. It made her look simple and sweet. But Fives knew how much her family meant to her. It was something he never got to have, a mother or a father. He envied that part of her. He was just a clone, bread to fight wars. But Athena had taught him that maybe he could do other things then fight. "Just promise me that you aren't going alone." Fives asked and Athena smiled softly at him. "I'm not." She said with a newly optimistic tone. "You're going with me."

"I am?" Fives asked with a raised brow. He didn't remember agreeing to this mission. Athena giggled. "Yes sir, you are." "On who's authority? I don't remember Rex giving me the order to go-" "on my authority." Athena said with a grin and Fives only grinned back at her. "Well, I certainly can't argue with that." He said with a chuckle. "I'll go on one condition." "And what would that be?" Fives smirked at her, gesturing to the drink in front of her. "You haven't even had a sip of the drink I got you, take a shot and I'll gladly go with you." Athena grimaced. She knew why he had raised these conditions. "Fine." She finally agreed and hesitantly picked up the glass. She brought it up to her pink lips and swallowed as much of it as she could before slamming the half full glass back on the table. As soon as the burning liquid made it's way down her throat she stuck her tongue out in total disgust as she gagged. Fives almost fell over from laughing at the woman. "You still can't handle the taste of Alcohol can you?" He asked as he chuckled. "No." she said curtly. "I don't understand how you men can drink something that tastes so terrible." Fives shook his head. "Then you've certainly never been wasted before."