✨𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖✨

• She's Mine •

"It's about time you got here

"It's about time you got here." Rex said as both Athena and Fives joined the battle, both wore their battle armor, Fives with his helmet and typical clone armor, and Athena with her crystal embedded headpiece and the silver armor of the Jedi Angel. Two warriors prepared for a battle. "I didn't think you two were ever gonna show up." Rex added and Fives chuckled. "And miss the party?" He countered. "Not us." Athena said for him, grinning. Rex fired shots at a near by droid with his twin blasters. "Whatever you two. You're hear now. It's time you help out." Athena's grin faded into a look of concentration. "With all due respect, captain." She began and the clone looked at her. "There is a personal matter to this battle I must attend to." She said and pulled her unique lightsaber from it's spot on her belt. She ignited it and it's white fiery blade illuminated her face. Rex understood what she meant. Kali was here, it was personal for her. "Go." Rex told her, nudging his head in the direction they could see Kali in the distance. Athena turned but not before she could look at Fives. "Well? Are you coming?" She asked. For a moment he was torn. Should he go with the woman he loved or stay with his captain to fight with his brothers. He turned to Rex who didn't even hesitate to tell him what to do. "Go. Go with her."

"I'm here. What do you need?" Fives said as he caught up with the Angel. "Cover me." She said as she had begun deflecting blasts from droids while she stalked to her friend. "You got it, princess." He said, pulling his blasters from their holsters and firing shots at near by droids, protecting his princess just like he wanted. "What do you say when all of this is over, we get married?" Fives joked causing Athena to laugh in the middle of battle. "Fives is now really the time for jokes?" She asked, looking over at him. Even though she was headfirst in battle, blocking shots with her saber, she grinned at him. "Who said I was joking?" Fives countered and Athena sighed, still grinning. "Fine. When this is all over, if we both survive, we'll get married. Happy?" "Very."

When Athena reached Kali, she was mid battle with Ashoka Tano. Kali showed no mercy but to no surprise neither was Ashoka. "Ahsoka." Athena said and both women turned to her. "She's mine." Kali smirked, her plasma ax swung around her, held loosely in her hand. "My dearest Athena." Kali smirked, but Ahsoka gave a nod to the Angel. She understood what she meant. This was personal. She yielded, stepping back to fight the small droid army and tanks while Athena got her chance to fight her old friend.

"Hello Kali." Athena said, Lightsaber at her side yet still firmly held in her hand and ready for action. "Athey." Kali replied. The red glow of her axe made her look even more vile as she glared at her old friend. "Have I told you how stupid you look in that outfit?" Kali mocked her with a smirk. Athena didn't listen. "Why have you come here?" Kali chuckled. "Isn't it obvious? To invade the capital of the Republic." Athena narrowed her eyes. "No, Kali." She said with firmness in her voice. "Why have you really come here?" She pressed on and Kali's expression faltered for a moment. "Count Dooku wishes to see you." "What?" Athena hissed. "Why?" "Like I'd tell you." You don't know, do you?" Athena pressed. Kali scowled at her. "Enough talking!" She brought her axe up to swing at her friend. "This is a battle and I'm here to win." She hissed before bringing her fiery blade down on the Angel.

Athena quickly blocked the blow of the laser axe with her own sword. Their blades collided with sparks and the crackling sound of electricity. "Athena!" Fives Called out as he saw the two begin to fight. "I've got it!" She said in response. Kali gave a wicked chuckle as she pressed harder down on Athena's white sword, pushing her back. The muscles in Athena's arms flexed and stiffened as she held her ground, not letting Kali win. The crystal on her crown began to glow as she started to fuse with it and take on the full spirit of the Angel once more. Kali screamed and closed her eyes as the light encased Athena's body, sending out a blinding flash of light. The Angel of the Jedi had arrived in her full glory. The tide of the battle would turn rather swiftly with her presence.