✨𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖✨

• End the War •

"Athena." Cody said as he walked over to the angel, removing his helmet so she could see his face. Surprising to him, the Angel hugged him, wrapping her arms around him in a tight embrace. Slowly Cody hugged her back. "It's good to see you too." He replied hesitantly and athena sighed before letting him go. "Sorry. It's just been a rough day." she said as she brushed a stray strand of blonde hair out of her face. Cody chuckled softly. "Trust me, I get it." He replied. "But it is good to see you, and to see that you're okay." He said befor his expression fell slightly. "You know, Fives would be so proud of you." Cody said and Athena didn't respond. "How are you doing, by the way, with everything?" The angel sighed. "It's hard." She replied curtly. She squeezed her small hands into fists as she remembered her dear clone trooper. "Every day I see men who share his same face but they aren't him." "Athena.." "This war has to end." Athena said flatly. "I'm tired of loosing people just because we're involved in it." She said as she looked up at him with grey eyes. "I'm starting to feel like... like being the angel is turning me into stone. The more I serve the more I loose and the more numb I become. I can't loose anyone else." Cody put his hand on her shoulder. "You wont." He promised her with a soft smile. "General Kenobi is here to capture Grevious and end the war." a twinkle shined in Athena's eyes. "End the war." She replied. "At last."

Athena's saber was ignited once more. It's white glow shined brightly as did the glow of the angel as she fought beside Cody and the rest of the 212th to end the war. Word had broke out that Obi Wan had killed Grevious. The end of the war was near and Athena's heart was filled with joy. But something felt off. In a moment a sharp pain sparked in her mind. She could hear distant voices. Cries for help. She closed her eyes for a second, lowering her saber and pressed a hand to her forehead. "What have I done?" "You're fulfilling your destiny anakin. Become my apprentice. Learn to use the darkside of the force." "I will do whatever you ask..." "Good!" "Just help me save Padme's life. I can't live without her." It felt as if her world was crumbling. She didn't understand what she was hearing but it was almost like the force was crying out to her. The angel of the jedi, the one who protected them. The force was warning her of something to come. The end of the jedi. "I pledge myself to your teachings..." "The force is strong in you. You will become a powerful sith. Hence forth you will be known as Darth Vader." Athena gasped in pain as she felt a great feeling of grief come over her. She felt as if she might faint. She stumbled back. "Anakin?" She muttered to herself. "Oh what have you done?" She muttered before trying to find Cody or Obi Wan to warn them of what she had felt.

"Execute Order 66."