✨𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖✨

• My Girl •

"You're late again

"You're late again." Count Dooku said the words with distaste. "Yeah, sorry master. But I did get the information you wanted." Kali said carelessly as she removed the hood of her cloak and entered the grand room of Dooku's palace. "I still don't understand why it's so important anyways. Shouldn't you be focused on winning the war? Not some wannabe Jedi." Kali's smart mouth angered the Sith. "You wouldn't understand, girl. You are just a mere pawn in this war. The Jedi Angel is much more powerful then you can ever imagine, if she has awakened then she could destroy everything the Sith have worked for." Kali crossed her arms over her chest. "Yeah but that still doesn't explain why you want me to bring her to you alive." "I knew the last Jedi Angel well, this ranks on a personal matter just as much as it does a separatist level." "And what does that mean, exactly?" Dooku was tired of her questions. "Enough. You exist merely to serve me. I will not have you question my motives. You will find this Jedi Angel and bring her to me, understood?" He snapped at her. Kali was frightened slightly by his outburst but she still kept her eyes narrowed on him. Dooku stretched out his hand, the hilt to her ax of light flew out of her holster and into his hand and she rose up from the ground, dangling by the force as Dooku began to choke her with the force. Her eyes widened as she realized what was happening and she gasped for air as she claw at her throat, trying to get in some air. "I gave you your power, your weapons. Don't forget I can take them away just as easily." Dooku hissed before dropping her harshly on the ground, Kali wheezed as she tried to fill her lungs with much needed air. "Yes master."

Fives just finished the story of the domino squad for Athena. And he could tell she was getting tired, she was still on medications that made her rather drowsy but thankfully this was her last day on them. Her eyelids hung low and she yawned as she leaned back against her pillows. "I really do love that story." She said, her voice full of tiredness. Fives grinned. "I know you do." He replied. "I just adore how you and your brothers come together and work as a unit! Especially when you found you didn't have the supplies you needed to complete your training exercise." She said with a yawn. "I wish I had brothers like you." She added. "You do, princess. You're one of us now." He said softly. Athena smiled at his words. "Really?" She asked. Fives nodded. "Now I think you should get some rest, you're tired." "I'm not tired..." she muttered before yawning again. "Yes you are." He said before leaning down and pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I'll visit you again when I can." And with that he left the sleeping princess to rest.

"She really is recovering nicely." Kix said to Fives as he led him out of the med bay. "I'm glad to hear that." Fives responded and Kix side eyed him as they walked. "You sure have been spending an awful lot of time with her recently." He said. "What's that all about?" Fives chuckled at his question. "Just making sure my girl has company while she's recovering." Now Kix chuckled at him. "Your girl?" At kix's question his own com lit up. "You uh, should probably answer that." Fives gestured to the Com. Kix gave him a look that said "We aren't done talking about this" but he pressed the button anyways. "Kix? We need you at the docking bay right away. Commander Tano has returned with her padawans and we need you to see if anyone has sustained any major injuries." Kix glared at Fives before responding. "Yes sir. I'll be there as soon as I can." He said before turning the com off. He looked at Fives one last time. "She's being let go tomorrow and she'll resume her training. Please do me a favor and just keep an eye on her. Don't let her push herself too much."