✨𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖✨

• Clones •

Athena snuck through the corridors of the dark academy

Athena snuck through the corridors of the dark academy. She easily made her way to the docking bay without being discovered. She picked a ship that she thought would be the least noticeable to be missing and the hardest to track once it was gone. Leaving her home was easy. Figuring out where to go was not. Agamar was long since gone and Athena was clueless as to where to go next. She didn't get long to ponder the thought of where to, however, as the communicator radio on her ship began to spring to life with an incoming voice causing her to jump. "Who is this? You don't have jurisdiction to fly here. What's your identification code?" A stern voice asked through the radio. She gulped as she racked her brain for the right thing to say. Nothing. She couldn't think of anything "I- Uh- Would you happen to believe I've forgotten it?" She stumbled over her words in a klutzy response. "I am going to have to ask you to land on Coruscant immediately and prepare for inspection." Coruscant? She knew the place well from what she was taught back home. It was the capital of the Republic and home to the Jedi.

She landed her ship with ease. Such a task was not difficult for her and her experience. Timidly, she went to open the hatch and step out for her and her ship to be inspected. She looked down at the satchel that held the key to her past, the sword hilt. She could hear faint whispers as she looked at the glistening metal hilt in the low light. Balance- She could hear faintly. The rest fell on deaf ears. She took a deep breath, opened the hatch and stepped outside slowly. The sunny light of Coruscant was almost blinding. She squinted her eyes as she took in the sight. Her eyes suddenly widened as she saw the men who ordered her to land. "Clones." She muttered under her breath as she looked at them all and their intriguingly painted armor. She had learned about them, back at home. They were a dangerous experiment by the Republic to give them unlimited flesh soldiers. But they were dangerous and reckless. They were not to be trusted. "You will submit your ship and bag for inspection. You will not leave here until deemed safe by the army of the Republic." Hesitantly, Athena handed her satchel to the clone and others went into her ship to search it.

The two clones returned from her ship. "Alright ma'am you're free to go." They said. But the clone who inspected her bag intervened quickly. "Not so fast." He said and pulled the hilt from her bag. Athena sighed, a dreadful feeling of being caught washed over her. "Care to explain why you're in possession of a lightsaber hilt?" He asked. "I-" Athena began, rolling through her mind for a snarky response. "I can't." She finally said, lowering her head in shame. "Take her to the Council for questioning." He ordered and a pair of cuffs were placed on her wrists as she was led away by the same two clones who searched her ship. So much for her freedom. She could feel her hopes fleeting from her as  she was led away, the vision of her ship was vanishing as she was led inside. One of the clones who led her carried the lightsaber hilt that caused her this much trouble. She hoped this was all worth it. The whispers of the past had all gone silent and she was left with the deafening silence echoing in her ears as she was delivered into the hands of the enemy. Or at least that's what she thought was happening.