✨ 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣✨

• The Jedi Council •

"Why have you brought this young woman before the council?" Mace Windu asked the clones who brought Athena to them

"Why have you brought this young woman before the council?" Mace Windu asked the clones who brought Athena to them. Two troopers were on her sides, keeping her in check. The trooper addressing the council removed his helmet. "This young woman was discovered possessing this," He said as he pulled the silver hilt from her bag, letting the council get a good look. "That's impossible. That lightsaber hilt shouldn't exist!" Obi wan said, eyes widening at the sight of the sword hilt. "Who are you? And why do you have this particular hilt?" Mace Windu asked and Athena scowled up at the council. "My name is Athena. I am a loyal citizen of the separatist planet of Agamar, and I want no quarrel with you Republic scum." Athena hissed with spite. "But why do you have this saber?" Obi Wan continued to drill her with the same question. Athena sighed, her gaze returning to the ground as she shifted her balance nervously. "It is the last thing I have to remember my family. I never knew them, they died when I was very young." silence filled the council as they all exchanged looks. "What was your mother's name?" Shaak Ti asked, her eyes narrowing in on the girl. "I don't know... I never knew my mother." Athena told her. The council all exchanged looks once more. "A descendant you are, from one of the first Jedi long ago." Master Yoda told the girl. "The blade you carry was passed down in your line, a special line of Jedi. They were known as the Jedi Angels. They were known to rise up in the time of need of the Jedi." Athena's jaw dropped. "I am not a Jedi and I want nothing to do with any of you. The Jedi are evil and power thirsty." Athena hissed, her eyes narrowed. "Have a choice in this matter you do not. Train you will as the next Jedi Angel." Athena scoffed at the words of the small green master. "It is never easy to be chosen, young one." Shaak Ti told her. "This fate is your destiny. You cannot and will not avoid it." Obi Wan told her. "I don't have a destiny. I am destiny free, really. You can't just force me to stay here and train to be a- a Jedi." Athena said the word with distaste. "The council will leave you with two choices, you can train as the next in your family line as a Jedi Angel, fulfill your destiny like your mother before you and do your part to bring balance and peace to the galaxy or you can become a prisoner of the Republic under the fine of being in possession of stolen artifacts, blasphemy to the Jedi order, and flying a stolen ship without a license." Master Plo Koon told her. Her options were slim but she didn't come all this way to be thrown in prison. "Fine." She hissed. "I'll take your training." "Master Obi Wan Kenobi will teach you all you need to know about the force and the past of your family. You will receive combat training from Captain Rex under Anakin Skywalker's battalion and supervision, and you will room with his padawan, Ahsoka Tano." Mace Windu gave her final orders before dismissing her, allowing her to be led out by the same clones who brought her in.

Ahsoka was busy studying an ancient Jedi text when the door to her quarters flew open. She looked up from the small study in her room to see two clones escorting a woman in handcuffs into her room. "Commander Tano," One of them began, "This woman has been assigned to room with you. She is training under General Obi Wan Kenobi and Captain Rex under special orders by the Jedi Council." Ahsoka crossed her arms over her chest. "Does this woman have a name?" She asked, directing her gaze and question to the girl in restraints. "Athena." She replied flatly with a scowl. "Feisty one, isn't she?" Ahsoka said. "Yes ma'am. She's an ex-separatist. So it is important that you take great caution when dealing with her." Ahsoka chuckled. "I think I can handle myself." "If you say so, ma'am." The clones agreed before removing the handcuffs on athena and leaving her with her satchel and her new roommate.