✨𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟✨

The Council Meeting •

"Snips you did What?" Anakin asked his padawan as they walked through the halls of the temple

"Snips you did What?" Anakin asked his padawan as they walked through the halls of the temple. "What?" Ahsoka asked defensively as she crossed her arms over her chest. "If anyone knows how to successfully beat the separatists without failure it's one of their own." Anakin only narrowed his eyes at her, unwavering. The fact that Athena was once a loyal separatist who had yet proven her loyalty to the Order was enough for him to have doubts about her. "Or well, someone who was formally a loyal Separatist and is now a Jedi warrior thingy that hasn't appeared in who knows how long." Anakin sighed, Ashoka did have a point. He had heard the legends about the Jedi warrior, the Angel. He remembered Obi-Wan telling him stories about her years ago when he was still a young kid from Tatooine. But that's all he or anyone thought she was - a bedtime story for Jedi Younglings and nothing more. But now here she was and in the form of a former separatist cadet no less. But if the Jedi Angel had truly returned and this girl really was her then the Order would definitely need her help and intel. "Fine." Anakin finally replied. "But if she messes up or betrays us, it could result in a major republic defeat. Not to mention the casualties that it could create." "Yes Master, I understand." Ahsoka replied. "And I promise you, Athena is strong and loyal. She will help us. Just give her a chance." "I will, Snips."

"You've shown extreme diligence and determination." Obi-Wan said after he finished his lesson with Athena for the day. It was nothing major, just more meditation and moving rocks. "Thank you, Master." She said with a soft smile. "I aim to please." "And so you have." Her master commended you. Athena waited to be dismissed but before she was able to leave Obi-Wan stopped her. "Athena," he began. "I wanted to speak with you about an important matter before you leave." She turned to Obi-Wan again. "Yes Sir?" She asked, grey eyes looking curiously at him. "The council is having a meeting today to discuss the recovery of some captured clone troops." Athena nodded. "I've heard. Ahsoka told me." She added. "One of those captured was a commander under my command, CC-2224." Ahtena's eyes became sympathetic. "I'm sorry to hear that, master." She replied. "I think it would be wise if you were to attend the meeting today as my personal guest. Being a former separatist who studied their ways of battle I Believe you can provide important intel that could be the key to retrieving my commander and the others lost to us." Athena froze. Another person was requesting her presence before the Jedi council as one of their own? Did these people really trust her that much already? "Master you trust me to fight with your people?" She asked both confused and astonished. "Of course I do. You are one of us now, after all. Now come, the council awaits."

The council was mid discussion as Obi-Wan walked in and the welcomed him as usual. "Master Kenobi, welcome." Mace windu said upon his arrival. Obi-Wan nodded respectfully. However the council grew silent when they noticed the young Athena tagging along behind him. "We see you brought the former separatist with you." Plo Koon said as he noticed the girl next to him. "A bold decision to be sure." He added. "I believe her presence will be most insightful." Obi-Wan replied, defending the girl he brought with him. Athena looked around, recognizing the faces that forced her to stay among them when they captured her. She saw another face, however that made her smile softly. Ahsoka stood next to her master, smiling at her. She was there to encourage her no doubt. "Right," Anakin countered. "We should continue with the meeting." He added and the council agreed. "The clones missing are being held on an outer rim planet, Bakura. Their coordinates have been recovered but our information on the location is fleeting." Shaak Ti informed the council and a hologram appeared in the middle of them all, an image of the planet Bakura. A red pulsing dot appeared on the eastern side of the planet, the coordinates of the missing clones to be sure. "A recovery group we are organizing." Yoda announced. "Skywalker and his battalion we will send." Ahsoka looked at the council and then at Athena. "Master," She spoke up and Anakin gave her a sharp look. He had warned her many times about speaking up at council meetings. "But what about Athena?" "The separatist?" Mace Windu replied. "What about her?" He added. "Former Separatist." Ahsoka corrected him. "What if we brought her with us for the recovery mission. I'm sure her knowledge of separatist abductions and battle strategies is vast compared to ours. It would certainly be helpful for her to come along." The council exchanged looks, they were considering the idea. "Can we trust her not to turn against you and return to her former alliance?" Plo Koon asked and ahsoka looked at Athena. "I promise, I will not betray you." Athena spoke up. The council turned their attention to her. "You will pledge to stand and fight with us against those you once served?" Shaak Ti asked and Athena nodded. "I will." "Then I see no reason for us to discuss this further." Obi-Wan said and the council agreed. "Very well, Anakin's battalion and Athena will leave tomorrow for the planet of Bakura."

"